EasyAntiCheat Ban... PLZ HELP MEH

So on this game I play (Crossout) I had the bright idea to try and download a program (crossout multi hack) to try and win more (this was when the game was in an unbalanced state and i was loosing a lot) It then didn't work and 6 hours later (or less idk) I got banned. Now this sucked (happened around 8 months ago) because I had spent $620 on the account and all that money became nothing. I even made a youtube video under this username and explained what happened in more detail. Now since they stated they think there is excessive evidence that I cheated and because of this (and the fact I've got a working pc again) I'm to the point to where I'm sending them 1 message a day telling them to unban me. (we are on day 5. No responses yet.) Help me!

Just now, Dimondminer11 said:

I had the bright idea to try and download a program (crossout multi hack) to try and win more

1 minute ago, Dimondminer11 said:

they think there is excessive evidence that I cheated

I have to agree with them, you stated it yourself.

We can't help you get unbanned, that's on you and it's between you and the company.

-Thread locked-

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!