Corsair 750D vs 760T

Aleks

I know internally the cases are basically identical. But what are your thoughts? which case do you prefer? 

PS. I created a poll for this but please feel free to also leave your thoughts as to why you chose the case you chose. :)

THE 750D

2vt6pzr.png

THE 760T

t0sysh.png

I'm in the mode for planning a full watercooling build with the 760T, I just love the case.

i wish the 350d had that grill on the top like the 750d :(

i would have to say the 760t but i wanna see the final version of it, the 5 1/4 bays need some work imo

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Anyone know if that's a mesh over the top of the 760t?

If I am correct, there is a plastic piece that you can put on or take off whether or not you have fans installed at the top of the case. The plastic is solid so that would be a no to the mesh. :P

If I am correct, there is a plastic piece that you can put on or take off whether or not you have fans installed at the top of the case. The plastic is solid so that would be a no to the mesh. :P

I'm not digging the plastic piece. I would prefer it to come with a removable top like the 600T does so my top rad can breathe but still not look like it's just bare ugly metal.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I'm not digging the plastic piece. I would prefer it to come with a removable top like the 600T does so my top rad can breathe but still not look like it's just bare ugly metal.

Okay so here is the video were they show off the top of the case, Technically there is a thicker mesh underneath the solid piece of plastic. I would have like it better if the whole top was mesh but that's just me.

At around 4:20 is when they start to talk about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vskAelV2XyY

Okay so here is the video were they show off the top of the case, Technically there is a mesh underneath the solid piece of plastic. I would have like it better if the whole top was mesh but that's just me.

At around 4:20 is when they start to talk about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vskAelV2XyY

Awesome thanks. I just started to watch a few random videos about it.

Makes me wonder since it's built around the 750D that if the 750's top mesh will fight on the 760t

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix

Just wait for the hardwarecanucks review :-) personaly i would take the air 540 or the 760T

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

750D is for people who have class, a.k.a men.

760T is for people who have swag, a.k.a little boys who think if your computer has LEDs it's automatically a super cool and fast gaming PC. Also ricers.

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

760T is for people who have swag, a.k.a little boys who think if your computer has LEDs it's automatically a super cool and fast gaming PC. Also ricers.

Lol, I like the way you put it. Personally I have grown to really dislike the abuse of LEDs in pc's. I really prefer authentic performance over something that just looks fast. :P I am sure people like me will put the 760t to good use but at the same time it is just a goood case to show off conponents and lights :P

Outstanding.

EDIT:  For those without the lingo: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ricer.  Fully hilarious.

Was gonna buy the 750D. then linus released his vid and I just fell in love with the window. The top and front mesh isn't very pretty though. I'll probably wait for the 760T to be released and compare the reviews before buying (esp since nobody knows the top radiator clearance)

I'm not so fond of the look on the 750D actually... For me it's a mix of great style on some parts and not so great parts that throw the look off.  The feet being super tiny for example.  Rather than the gap around the front edge for airflow, I would have preferred the same seamless look of the 800D on the front, and they could have had the fans draw in air through vented strips on the side, similar to the 200R or R4 or any other case with a closed front.  And use the same style feet from the 800D.  That's what bothers me most about the 750D honestly xD

photo-37113.jpg?_r=1389497924

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

I'd go for the 760T soley because of the rear hinged door

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

The 4960x, 32gb of ram, 4 500GB ssd's and 3 780 TI's going in my future 760T beg to differ.

Guys listen, I was going to get the 760T but ended up buying the 750D 25% off and let me tell you; sexy is an understatement. It looms with the brushed aluminum front finish screaming quality! Buy it now, sell a kidney if you have to!

Specs: CPU: FX 8350 MOBO: Crosshair V Formula-Z RAM: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Beast 1600Mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce GHz Edition PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: Corsair 750D Storage: Corsair Neutron GTX 120GB + WD 2TB Green + WD 200GB Black (non-functional/to take up space) Monitor: ASUS PB238Q Upgrade Plans Herehttp://pcpartpicker.com/user/chipsndip104/saved/3AAt

Guys listen, I was going to get the 760T but ended up buying the 750D 25% off and let me tell you; sexy is an understatement. It looms with the brushed aluminum front finish screaming quality! Buy it now, sell a kidney if you have to!

Just ordered mine in a couple days ago from NCIX. Just have to deal with waiting for there slow shipping :P

750D but that is personal. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

<3 both but the 760t is my choice between the two

My Setup

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k @4.4GHZ | COOLER: Corsair H100i | MOBO: Asus z87-Pro | GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 780 Ti SC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB (8GB) | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro (128GB) | HDD #1: Western Digital 1TB Black x2 | PSU: Antec HCG 850W | Case: Corsair C70 (Black)  | Display #1: BenQ RL2455HM | Display #2: LG Flatron Wide | Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) | Mouse: SteelSeries Rival | Headset: SteelSeries Siberia V2

• 2 months later...

For the top rad support they would have the same clearance correct?