Synergy Cooling - Innovational graphics card colling system - contact with Linus

Hello
After an unsuccessful attempt to contact with Linus Sebastian, I decided to put my topic on the forum.

I am Piotr Pietras, the creator of the INNOVATIONAL GRAPHICS CARD COOLING SYSTEM and the Synergy Cooling company founder.

First things first or the facts

I constructed a cooling system prototype which I attached to EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 graphics card. The combined device occupies 3 slots in the computer housing. It is approximately 30 cm long and utilizes 2 fans. The main features that differentiate my construction from products offered currently by recognized producers are:

1.    significantly lower temperatures of the graphics card
the temperatures of the graphics card under full GPU load did not exceed 45°C at room temperature during tests whereas temperatures of the currently produced graphics cards usually reach the level of 70°C

2.    higherwork comfort
the level of noise during tests was at 37,5 dB while the fans were rotating at speed of below 1000 rpm

3.    increasedgame efficiency
graphics cards with Synergy Cooling system enable higher the clock speeds as well as overclocking margin

Graphics cards utilizing my innovative cooling system are more efficient, generate less noise and temperatures they reach are on average 25°C lower than the best standard graphics cards available in the market. They are more quiet and cooler comparing to graphics cards with hybrid cooling, not to mention the lack of hoses or a radiator installed in the case. Last but not least, their efficiency and low temperatures are comparable to those offered by graphics cards with custom water block; however, do not require complex liquid cooling installation and should be considerably less exensive.
My prototype graphics card cooling system is a ready-to-use solution. All you have to do is just take it out of the box and install in the housing to enjoy the benefits of high efficiency, low temperature and low noise offered today only by custom liquid cooling setups.
The prototype of such GTX 1080 Ti graphics card does exist physically and is available for testing.

The rough road to success

The idea of theinnovative graphics card cooling system came to my mind already a couple ofyears ago. However, I had no resources nor physical possibilities to create a prototype to prove that solution really works. And it was not until some two years ago when the breakthrough took place. I managed to build a working prototype and several months ago I initiated a process aiming to reach leading industry players. My intention is to get an attention of the companies’ decision makers so that I could present my invention to them.

Such companies like Nvidiaor AMD lead the industry and mark the way for its future development. However,despite my efforts I have not managed to break through with my invention to theright people. I feel as being ignored but I know that “a picture is worth a thousand words”.

I have decided to carry a series of independent tests and produce a video showing the performance of the prototype graphics card cooling system while using both synthetic programs and games. However, it is not as easy as it seems as there are really few people in Poland having the knowledge of the subject and being credible at the same time. This is where I have to express my thanks to Jarek Arczyński of blackwhite.tv who conducted the test of my innovative cooling system and published the video presenting the invention and its amazing possibilities. The film is in Polish but has English subtitles.

Having been thinking about my initial idea the cooling system and then building the prototype I have always been aware that it is crucial to secure my intellectual property rights. A patent application I prepared with patent attorney was submitted to the Polish Patent Office (UPRP) . However, this has been just the beginning of the long process. Now I have to extend the patent application to other territories, that is to the whole of Europe and the US.

I hope that I will be able to interest you and Linus with my project and we will be able to talk about it and manage to conduct tests by Linus.

Best regards
Piotr Pietras
Synergy Cooling

In the video you guys said EVGA for the WIND which I think is very funny and also such a missed opportunity from EVGA I would buy a for the wind card ??

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

35 minutes ago, Synergy Cooling said:

First things first or the facts

I constructed a cooling system prototype which I attached to EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 graphics card. The combined device occupies 3 slots in the computer housing. It is approximately 30 cm long and utilizes 2 fans. The main features that differentiate my construction from products offered currently by recognized producers are:

1.    marketing speech
Nothing of substance here, just wild claims

2.    marketing speech

3.    marketing speech

The rough road to success

Blablabla, still nothing of substance.

Claims about having a patent for this in an effort to look more legit.

Mmmkay.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Well i can see that you have put a lot of effort into it, but the fact is that it is not that innovative.

Arctic has the Accelero series of coolers, which are pretty much the same, they will drop the gpu temp massively while being more quiet.

Even more, you can just ziptie 2x 120mm fans to the gpu heatsink and will get the same result at even lower price.

So it is cool that you think you have innovated something, but the fact is that it has replaced for a long time.

For example here is a video where linus attaches 2x 120mm fans to a gpu:

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

In what way is your cooling system different from the competition? Or is it just a larger heatsink? What is so innovative about it?
And how much would it cost? No doubt OEM's can produce better heatsinks than they do now. But they won't if no-one is going to buy them.