Fullout 4 modding

Now about the creation kit to me i wouldn't go near it with a 20 foot barge poll that's my opinion, its gambro game engine Papyrus scripting, frankinstiegn game engine, okay enough talking about Bethesdas garbage, Skyrim Fullout 4 should of been created using Unreal engine 4, that's the reasons Bethesdas game developers has minus 3 iQ because using old Jurassic gambro garbage game engine, right i got that off my chest.

Okay i got a great idea mod for Fullout 4 Crypto mining so want the mod is is where you can mine Bitcoin, so this mod would be using those computer terminals in Fullout 4 goty, so start go to any trader in the commonwealth and purchase schumatics, for say 1,000,000 caps and download your Bitcoin wallet address from block chain, by creating a block chain account then create a Bitcoin wallet address then download to Fullout 4, then once that is done the million caps crafted from the chemistry lab purchase 1 TH/s mining speed computer consult that can be mined to increase hashrate, and schumatics is to, crafting Bitcoin mining computer terminal and power generaters, small up to nuclear reactor, start crafting a 100 watt power generater a TH/s mining speed computer terminal and a Bitcoin mining computer terminal, link copper wire from generator to TH/s mining computer terminal then copper wire from TH/s mining computer terminal to a Bitcoin mining computer terminal, then enter Bitcoin wallet address in computer terminal then start mining then when reach curtain amount of a thousand Satoshis go back to were set up Bitcoin mining by a message on pit boy ready to go back to craft a second Bitcoin mining computer terminal then now have 2 TH/s, then eventually have 1000 Bitcoin terminals also mod also allows if decided at beginning when first set up can keep on increasing hashrate rate without having Acres and Acres of Bitcoin computer terminal.

So really only need 1 generator, 1 TH/s mining computer terminal with computer keyboard and screen to increase hashrate and make a minimum Bitcoin withdrawl of 1 Bitcoin upto infinity to your Bitcoin wallet to block chain then pay 20% Tax to government, then convert Bitcoin to AUD, USD ect then straight into paypal account, also need only one Bitcoin mining computer terminal as well then link up generator to hashrate terminal to Bitcoin mining computer terminal all on a single grit, this mod be like a none pozi cloud mining on Fullout 4 created by Fullout 4 players creating their own without signing up a online cloud mining pozi scheme without the scamers, with the Fullout 4 Bitcoin hashrate computer terminal when mine enough Bitcoin like this 2.00000000 Hashrate $1 USD to 1 GHS that's hashrate going price so reach 2 BTC can up grade hashrate to 7 TH/s then increase Bitcoin mining compacity, maximum hashrate Yotta hash per sec also on Bitcoin mining computer terminal in Fullout 4 it gives stock market Bitcoin price to USD AUD ect, so keep track of mining and Bitcoin mining can be built in any settlement and near volt 111, so that's a mod.

10 hours ago, James Aplin said:

Now about the creation kit to me i wouldn't go near it with a 20 foot barge poll that's my opinion, its gambro game engine Papyrus scripting, frankinstiegn game engine, okay enough talking about Bethesdas garbage, Skyrim Fullout 4 should of been created using Unreal engine 4, that's the reasons Bethesdas game developers has minus 3 iQ because using old Jurassic gambro garbage game engine, right i got that off my chest.

Their technology does things that other engines don't. You don't understand that & that's why you're critical. What was your purpose for choosing Unreal Engine 4 over CryEngine, Source, Unity or Blender? CryEngine does graphics to a much higher standard. Source allows for easy modding. Unity is designed to be easy to use & export to most any platform & blender is an open source option that has no royalties nor fees.

Just because it's popular doesn't mean it's the right choice.

Okay i got a great idea mod for Fullout 4 Crypto mining so want the mod is is where you can mine Bitcoin, so this mod would be using those computer terminals in Fullout 4

If you're suggesting that someone should make a mod for Fallout to mine bitcoin in the background, you must not have known that 1-it's likely illegal. 2-Fallout 4 isn't exactly light on the graphics card (the part of the computer most cryptocurrencies stress the most)

goty, so start go to any trader in the commonwealth and purchase schumatics, for say 1,000,000 caps and download your Bitcoin wallet address from block chain, by creating a block chain account then create a Bitcoin wallet address then download to Fullout 4, then once that is done the million caps crafted from the chemistry lab

If you're suggesting you can earn Fallout 4 caps by entering in your BitCoin wallet code to get money, it'd be easier to do player.additem 000000f 1000000 to add 1 million caps to the player inventory. Not to mention, anyone with BitCoin isn't going to throw out their login details to some mod. Most people with BitCoin know it's basically the most respected digital currency. (If not the most respected)

purchase 1 TH/s mining speed computer consult that can be mined to increase hashrate, and schumatics is to, crafting Bitcoin mining computer terminal

If you're suggesting that one can earn crypto-currency in Fallout 4 & have a way to earn money in game, that'd make more sense however with the setting of Fallout 4 that wouldn't make as much sense. Perhaps in Mass Effect it'd make more sense.

snip

That's a lot of design work you've got there.
No one is going to make your mod for you. People have their own ideas. You can say how you'll never go near Bethesda's tools for modding but it's industry tools. They have a specific workflow you haven't bothered to learn.

Many people adore the way the modding tools work because they understand them.

If you'd like help getting into modding Fallout 4, definitely check out the Wiki. I went a little into messing with the tools for Fallout: New Vegas & they're complex but Fallout is a complex game. Fallout 4's tools are much more convenient than Fallout: New Vegas' tools but they're all really powerful. The tools could be way more aggravating. They're doing a lot right. It's really difficult to make quality tools-especially for such a complex game. They give you a lot of control. It's worth the time. I'm going to project & presume you're young so you've time. Spend it on those tools if you want to see cool things come about. YouTube can also help but I recommend the official Wiki guides.

If you have any ideas on how to make the tools better after you've learned them, de-compile the editor & make the changes yourself! Show Bethesda what they can do right. It's not hard-Just requires time & knowledge of computers.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/25/2019 at 8:26 AM, James Aplin said:

-snip-

Bro...just stop already...