Should we allow Wondershare advertising on our forum?

LinusTech

http://www.wondershare.com/

Hey Guys,

They reached out and honestly I don't have any experience with their software. I don't want junkware advertised on this site (in fact we try to keep advertising mostly off the site in general) so I want to know what you guys think.

Linus

If an ad has noise or pops up its a no-go. If it is a banner ad then 100% no problem with it personally.

Sure, whatever helps you guys out. Won't be bothered anyways with adblock on.

Turn adblock off you derp.

honestly a few ads isn't an issue. Possible placements would be:

Bottom of site (like the adsense ads that are up now)

Bellow the "Recent Topics" box on the right-side of the webpage

As for the company, idk but maybe have a few ads that cycle through?

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

I'm ok with whatever. I've never even really noticed the ones on here and I don't even use adblock so I don't think it'll be that intrusive.

I7-4770k 4.7Ghz 1.35v | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16GB Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz | 2x GTX Titan SLI

Custom Water Loop | Corsair AXi 1200w | Intel 530 series 240GB SSD | 1TB WD Black

Corsair Obsidian 900D | Sennheiser 558 | Ducky Shine Zero Cherry MX Brown w/ Orange Backlight | Func MS-3 | Dell U2141H x3