NZXT H440

MonkeyFace

I personally really like it, really clean and a beautiful side panel.

I like it, but I'll stick with my Source 210

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Yeah, that's really nice. I've been looking at downsizing from my Switch 810, this looks like another option to add to the list.

Shame it's plastic again.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Shame it's plastic again. 

ummm, TTL said metal front and roof panels. so plastic under-pinning with sheet metal (colored) glued to the panels. but deffo less than most of all the other NZXT line.

NZXT H440 = Silent Watercooling case on a budget :)

So which is more practical for a Corsair H100i build? This or the FD R4?

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

So which is more practical for a Corsair H100i build? This or the FD R4?

If you're just fitting a H100i, I would go with R4. You can find that case for less than $90 (w/ window or w/o) 

*drools* *cleans self up* This is gorgeous. Shame about there not being a flat black version and not having an optical drive bay - otherwise I'd buy the thing right this second. And before you crucify me for being a dinosaur, I run a Plex server and need to be able to rip an ever-expanding DVD and Blu Ray collection.

EDIT: And the first review is in, from Tiny Tom Logan. http://www.overclock3d.net/reviews/cases_cooling/nzxt_h440_case_review/1

...yeah, color me SERIOUSLY impressed.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

Finally a case manufacturer has the balls to not have 5.25" bays

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Yeah, that's really nice. I've been looking at downsizing from my Switch 810, this looks like another option to add to the list. 

My thoughts exactly. The Switch 810 is just too big. I've had it for 1.5 y and when I bought it, I wasn't as "educated" about cases. I think I'll consider making the wallet sad for this case ^^

just ordered mine in black.

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

just ordered mine in black.

Please, PLEASE do a build log when it gets here.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

Please, PLEASE do a build log when it gets here.

will do, also will take unboxing pics. it will mostly be moving my current system into it though.

Spoiler

AMD R7 1800X, H100i GTX, AMD Radeon RED DEVIL 5700XT, ASUS STRIX B350-F GAMING, 16gb DDR4 3000, 1Tb, 2 X SEAGATE 1Tb, Coolermaster V1200 Platinum, NZXT H440 red/black, STEEL SERIES AEROX 3, DUCKY X POWER COLOR RED DEVIL KEYBOARD, Microsoft xbox 360 wired controller, LG ULTRAWIDE.

If you're just fitting a H100i, I would go with R4. You can find that case for less than $90 (w/ window or w/o) 

Where is this magical find of less than $90. I'm looking at black pearl btw?

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

Where is this magical find of less than $90. I'm looking at black pearl btw?

I should have said "you can often find that case for less than $90". NCIX US and Newegg are the places to look for, they often have them on sale for $75-90 (only Titanium Grey w/ window is $90 + free shipping currently). 

Sorry for the confusion!

I should have said "you can often find that case for less than $90". NCIX US and Newegg are the places to look for, they often have them on sale for $75-90 (only Titanium Grey w/ window is $90 + free shipping currently). 

Sorry for the confusion!

Ah, yep...that model and price threw me off previously, too. Pretty tempting to get the titanium for that price though.

Just pulled the trigger on this and a Kraken G10.

So with no 5.25 bays, I would have to get an external optical drive?   I like the case but I'm debating if its worth paying extra for one of those. 

yeppers, already got mine on the way (first of February)

I assume you ordered off the NZXT website. Did it say that it'll actually ship out the 1st of February? Because on Newegg, it says they'll be available on Feb 15 (white) and 24th (black).

I am thinking about getting this case but I am too impatient to order something a month in advanced.

CPU Intel Core i7-4790K Motherboard ASUS Saberthooth Z97 Mark1 RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB @ 2133MHZ GPU 2 X MSI GeForce GTX GTX 980TI GAMING 6G SLI Case Phantex Enthoo Evolv ATX Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB / Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB PSU Corsair RM1000i Display Asus 4K PB287Q Cooling Noctua NF-A14 FLX & NF-F12 PWM /Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm Keyboard Corsair K70 Mouse ROCCAT Kone XTD Sound Card Asus Xonar STX

So with nos, I would have to get an external optical drive?   I like the case but I'm debating if its worth paying extra for one of those. 

You would. That is what is putting me off it. I need that to watch movies and i format my PC like every 4 months  :rolleyes:

Sponsored by Twitch and DxRacer.

I really like this case, a bit "plain" to look at but still impressive. Not having any internal 5.25 bays is a bit of a downer, I have a lot of things on physical media that requires me to have an optical drive.