NZXT H440

MonkeyFace

replace the red with white on te bl;ack case then make the plastic front brushed aluminium. thatd be one sexy case

if you are reading this you are wasting valuable time and should maybe rethink your life choices.

I really like this case, a bit "plain" to look at but still impressive. Not having any internal 5.25 bays is a bit of a downer, I have a lot of things on physical media that requires me to have an optical drive.

Slim External DVD-RW drive on Newegg for $25

Where is this magical find of less than $90. I'm looking at black pearl btw?

I would go for the H440, if you decide later on that you need more than just the h100 for cooling, the NZXT-case is just perfect (+ IT IS JUST AWESOME!)

I assume you ordered off the NZXT website. Did it say that it'll actually ship out the 1st of February? Because on Newegg, it says they'll be available on Feb 15 (white) and 24th (black).

I am thinking about getting this case but I am too impatient to order something a month in advanced.

White ships out on the 9th. Blacks a week later. They moved the date back. I asked them personally on Facebook.

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

White ships out on the 9th. Blacks a week later. They moved the date back. I asked them personally on Facebook.

Hmm interesting. I spoke to them via online chat on their support page, and the rep told me the white ships on the 14th and black a week later. That was about a few days ago.

But I pre-ordered mine a little over a week ago, so we'll see.

CPU Intel Core i7-4790K Motherboard ASUS Saberthooth Z97 Mark1 RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB @ 2133MHZ GPU 2 X MSI GeForce GTX GTX 980TI GAMING 6G SLI Case Phantex Enthoo Evolv ATX Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB / Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB PSU Corsair RM1000i Display Asus 4K PB287Q Cooling Noctua NF-A14 FLX & NF-F12 PWM /Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm Keyboard Corsair K70 Mouse ROCCAT Kone XTD Sound Card Asus Xonar STX

Hmm interesting. I spoke to them via online chat on their support page, and the rep told me the white ships on the 14th and black a week later. That was about a few days ago.

But I pre-ordered mine a little over a week ago, so we'll see.

I've also seen the 2/10 mentioned on youtube. It's very likely theyre just covering their ass in case of issues and giving us mixed answers on purpose. Then again, not everyone in the company gets informed on changes. Happens everywhere. Oh well, only a few days off.

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

I've also seen the 2/10 mentioned on youtube. It's very likely theyre just covering their ass in case of issues and giving us mixed answers on purpose. Then again, not everyone in the company gets informed on changes. Happens everywhere. Oh well, only a few days off.

Yeah, but it does seem like they only have three customer service guys (Deadpool, Eric, ReTell), so it shouldn't be that hard to coordinate.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

Yeah, but it does seem like they only have three customer service guys (Deadpool, Eric, ReTell), so it shouldn't be that hard to coordinate.

Only 3 reps for social networking sites or 3 reps for their main website? I'm tempted to ask again and again and see how many different answers I get. :P

-nvm-

Only 3 reps for social networking sites or 3 reps for their main website? I'm tempted to ask again and again and see how many different answers I get. :P

Well, I've contacted their chat support twice, and it shows an avatar when you do that. The avatars there match two of the avatars on this forum, sooooo...

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

Well, I've contacted their chat support twice, and it shows an avatar when you do that. The avatars there match two of the avatars on this forum, sooooo...

Are you saying they visit this forum?

I'm asking them again.

Are you saying they visit this forum?

I'm asking them again.

Me too. Did they take the charge off your credit/ debit card for the pre order? I had a charge for a couple days and it's been gone since then. I assume they won't finally charge it until it ships.

CPU Intel Core i7-4790K Motherboard ASUS Saberthooth Z97 Mark1 RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB @ 2133MHZ GPU 2 X MSI GeForce GTX GTX 980TI GAMING 6G SLI Case Phantex Enthoo Evolv ATX Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB / Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB PSU Corsair RM1000i Display Asus 4K PB287Q Cooling Noctua NF-A14 FLX & NF-F12 PWM /Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm Keyboard Corsair K70 Mouse ROCCAT Kone XTD Sound Card Asus Xonar STX

Me too. Did they take the charge off your credit/ debit card for the pre order? I had a charge for a couple days and it's been gone since then. I assume they won't finally charge it until it ships.

Shipping charge? Is it not suppose to be deducted until it's shipped? I have yet to order. Any day now my tax credit will come in and that will be the first thing I order.

This is from today.

Untitled_zps18f43895.png

Shipping charge? Is it not suppose to be deducted until it's shipped? I have yet to order. Any day now my tax credit will come in and that will be the first thing I order.

That's what I thought too. But when checking this morning, the charge is back on my online statement. Interesting

On their support website:

• Shipping for the H440 starts on the 17th for the White version and the 24th for the black

UGHHHHHH

That's what I thought too. But when checking this morning, the charge is back on my online statement. Interesting

On their support website:

• Shipping for the H440 starts on the 17th for the White version and the 24th for the black
UGHHHHHH

Well the good news is that it means I have a bit more time to save up for the system that's actually going to go in there. Honestly, the delays understandable - from what I've heard from NZXT's reps on other sites, it seems like they only had the idea to add the PSU shroud and ditch the optical bays about 48 hours before the case was supposed to start mass production. Even if they were able to get the design finished in time, that still means a lot of things have to be switched around at the factory. That, plus the insane hype that this case has been getting, probably means that the factory is about as stressed as it's ever been.

So with no 5.25 bays, I would have to get an external optical drive? I like the case but I'm debating if its worth paying extra for one of those.

They're like $20 if you really still need optical. Or you could just use flash drives.

Retailers won't start selling them until 2/24

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

All I really care about is free shipping and at what date does that opportunity end. Anyone got the scoop on that?

Edit: 400th post! wooo!

Just ordered one for my daughter this morning :) Cant wait tell they start shipping.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Ive been antsy in my pantsy ever since I placed a pre-order almost a month ago.

It seems to have changed on their website (again):

http://www.nzxt.com/support/

• Shipping for the H440 starts on the 11th for the White version and the 18th for the black

SWEET.

Ah I was considering this for my case, but I wanted something larger :P

New PC Build - Build Log - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/276039-project-swift-force/

[spoiler=]

• Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo
  • Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero
  • CPU: Intel i7-4790K
  • GPU1: GIGABYTE G1 GAMING GTX 970 4GB
  • GPU2: GIGABYTE G1 GAMING GTX 970 4GB
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red, 16gb (2x8GB) @1600mhz
  • PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W 80+ Gold
  • CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61
  • HDD: Seagate Barracuda - 2TB 7200RPM
  • SSD: Samsung 840 EVO - 250GB
  • Monitor: Asus PG278Q ROG Swift 27" 144hz G-Sync
  • Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 600 OHM
  • DAC/AMP: Mayflower Objective2 + ODAC Combo
  • Mouse: ROCCAT Kone Pure Optical
  • Keyboard: KBP V60 - Cherry MX Brown

Has anyone done a temp performance test on it? Only having intakes on one side at the front panel worries me. Unless I use stronger and louder fans, I can't think of any way to do positive pressure with an X60 and X40

Constantine

you could probably put the X40 in the front and the X60 in the top and make it an intake in the top.