Case for a 360mm and a 240mm Rad?

I need a case that natively supports a 360mm and a 240mm radiator.

I want either a mid tower or a full tower but I don't want to blow £90+ just on the case.

The rads I want to use are Black Ice GT Stealth (1x360 and 1x240)

Any recommendations?

Cheers guys.

Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted

(Do not try to work the meaning out you will go insane I have tried it)

Air 540

NZXT Source 530

NZXT H630 has dual 360mm rad support

There's a ton more, but that's just my favorite cases that I can think of off the top of my head

The Cooler Master HAF XC they showed at CES? (Linus' vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPRNvOqH0xc ) !!

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

Fractal Arc Midi/XL R2

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

Ordering from NZXT site directly  ?

Torn between the H440 or getting the source 530 and mod it.

yes i ordered it from the NZXT armory. and was charged shipping. got a notice that they

are not going to charge shipping (rebated) so i ordered the black/red one, too.

i'd thought about getting the shine3 keyboard, but i already am set on KB for now.

i was toying with the 530 idea as well, but must be getting old as the "modding" game

seems to be getting worse than better with the newer cases. the 750D is flimsy, the

arc midi missed roof mod, and this H440 looks to be bolt-on, rather than file and grind

to fit.

got second case to do a special different mod. could be worth it to mod, but have to

bend and twist some ally sheets.

yes i ordered it from the NZXT armory. and was charged shipping. got a notice that they

i'd thought about getting the shine3 keyboard, but i already am set on KB for now.

i was toying with the 530 idea as well, but must be getting old as the "modding" game

seems to be getting worse than better with the newer cases. the 750D is flimsy, the

arc midi missed roof mod, and this H440 looks to be bolt-on, rather than file and grind

to fit.

got second case to do a special different mod. could be worth it to mod, but have to

Yeah i was thinking of cutting one of the 5.25 bay to fit a 360 in front of the 530 and have a bay pump res just above and get a slim 360 in roof. it would make a really clean loop but i got very sidetracked by the H440 which basically done it for me and comes with much more features for a bit more.

if they make a 530 in white theme then i'll probably go for that.

to fit.

Yeah i was thinking of cutting one of the 5.25 bay to fit a 360 in front of the 530 and have a bay pump res just above and get a slim 360 in roof. it would make a really clean loop but i got very sidetracked by the H440 which basically done it for me and comes with much more features for a bit more.

if they make a 530 in white theme then i'll probably go for that.

"Hi Nicklas,

Unfortunately, we're not sure if a White Source 530 will be developed. :(

Sorry we're not able to further assist. We do recommend that you look at any of our other cases in our store for more White case options!

Link: http://store.nzxt.com/

Let us know of any other questions!

Sincerely,

NZXT. Staff "

H440 Here we go