Linus hit 8 mil

Just if you didn't notice, I guess? I just checked. 

Don't they get a diamond play button at 12 mil? Or is it 10 mil? Either way, I'm actually kinda excited to see them hit that mark. Wonder if it will happen by the end of this year or next year.

2 hours ago, TempestCatto said:

Don't they get a diamond play button at 12 mil? Or is it 10 mil? Either way, I'm actually kinda excited to see them hit that mark. Wonder if it will happen by the end of this year or next year.

10 Mil is diamond. But why would you want to see Linus get it? He would probably drop it.

5 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

10 Mil is diamond. But why would you want to see Linus get it? He would probably drop it.

Well, they would video him all the time just to capture that moment.

Nice. Even though I don't really watch much LTT anymore, they deserve this. Years of high quality daily videos is very impressive.

On another, smaller note, I noticed that the tech news section is gonna cross 1m posts soon. Noice.

Screenshot_1.png.0b47e2b3b341365b045a1bb28d6fce17.png

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

12 minutes ago, 2Buck said:

Nice. Even though I don't really watch much LTT anymore, they deserve this. Years of high quality daily videos is very impressive.

On another, smaller note, I noticed that the tech news section is gonna cross 100k posts soon. Noice.

Why don't you watch them? These are the LTT forums, anyways.

18 minutes ago, 2Buck said:

On another, smaller note, I noticed that the tech news section is gonna cross 100k posts soon. Noice.

Wait isn't it 1M?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

32 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

That's right. I remember Gavin Free from the Slow Mo Guys pranking Dan with it.

Was Ruby 12mil or is that higher?

Regardless of the dropping meme, I'm genuinely proud of the empire that Linus has built, makes me happy to be part of it honestly.

4 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

Was Ruby 12mil or is that higher?

Ruby was something PewDiePie got and that was for 50 mil.

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

5 minutes ago, Lathlaer said:

Ruby was something PewDiePie got and that was for 50 mil.

Damn why the fuck was I thinking 12mil then? Oh well, that's my piss pot of a brain for ya. Thanks for the clarification.

5 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

Damn why the fuck was I thinking 12mil then? Oh well, that's my piss pot of a brain for ya. Thanks for the clarification.

No problem ? Also, the ruby was not in the shape of a play button, it was a custom ruby statue of brofist with engraving.

EDIT: also, since T-series got theirs and it wasn't ruby at all, it's more like "custom" button that just happened to be ruby for PewDiePie.

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Wait isn't it 1M?

Brain.exe stopped working momentarily. :P

No idea how that happened.

1 hour ago, hiitswilliam said:

Why don't you watch them? These are the LTT forums, anyways.

Because I used to, but now I don't much these days. I like these forums, doesn't mean I HAVE to watch LTT.

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

2 hours ago, 2Buck said:

Because I used to, but now I don't much these days. I like these forums, doesn't mean I HAVE to watch LTT.

no, didn't you hear? it's illegal to be here unless you watch every single LTT video

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

1 hour ago, Arika S said:

no, didn't you hear? it's illegal to be here unless you watch every single LTT video

Oh shit, I'll start binge watching tonight, just don't turn me in, PLEASE!

also nice

Screenshot_3.png.e268c3b7a77c4dcbde1a9946c5e96963.png