Western digital green 480gb m.2 - $48.99

Western digital blue 1tb hdd - $44.99 - optional 

Sapphire RX 580 nitro + 8gb - $209.99

Coolermaster MWE 550w 80+ gold full modular - $59.99

Viewsonic vx2758-c-mh 1080p 144hz 27inch curved 16:9 - $239.99

Coolermaster Lite RGB keyboard and mouse combo - $59.99

Total w hdd : $936. 90

Total wo hdd : $891.91

I dual options for the motherboards because both were priced the same and had pretty good vrm cooling.

All parts are purchasable at pc part picker except for monitor and keyboard set we're purchased at amazon. 

All pricing are in USD$ Thank you. 

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570) 

PC Part Pickers are generally appreciated.

What games do you plan to play?

You need 16 Gb of Memory and a 2600. Can the 1 TB drive for now and get a better boot SSD: best options are the cheapest of either the Samsung 860 Evo or Crucial MX500. Cheaper but good options are Team Group L5 Lite 3D (specific model) or Adata SU800.

7 hours ago, Taf the Ghost said:

PC Part Pickers are generally appreciated.

What games do you plan to play?

More on esports and world of tanks

I did this build because of a 7yr old customer of mine

16gb is not a need just yet but it up to you it's still. Under the limit if you got 16gb ram and for a new gamer he/she does not need a 2600, I don't see any problem with western digital green for boot drive  or game drive it works find in my own gaming rig so far. 

And I didn't choose thr 2600 because in a few months AMD may be launching a r3 6c/12t so the person may want to wait and see what AMD launches. 

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570) 

2 minutes ago, Galion said:

16gb is not a need just yet but it up to you it's still. Under the limit if you got 16gb ram and for a new gamer he/she does not need a 2600, I don't see any problem with western digital green for boot drive  or game drive it works find in my own gaming rig so far. 

If I was hand-tuning Windows for someone, sure, 8 Gb might get by. Considering its for a young customer, that's probably okay, but Chrome + Windows will eat that up if you use any Tabs. (Proper memory management went out of style a decade ago, sadly.)

As for the WD Green, if it's a low-use system, it's okay, but a DRAM-less drive for a primary boot drive is going to be asking for trouble on any system that gets significant use.

2 minutes ago, Taf the Ghost said:

If I was hand-tuning Windows for someone, sure, 8 Gb might get by. Considering its for a young customer, that's probably okay, but Chrome + Windows will eat that up if you use any Tabs. (Proper memory management went out of style a decade ago, sadly.)

As for the WD Green, if it's a low-use system, it's okay, but a DRAM-less drive for a primary boot drive is going to be asking for trouble on any system that gets significant use.

The point of the plan is so new comers may have a blueprint to look thru for their own plans, they can change any parts they may not like, the dad that  asked for the build only uses it for gaming and emails. 

I chose this setup because it'll be easy for him to upgrade later on. 

Best Value Build List