Trying to set up a new flashy build

Furre

Hi, im in the market for a new computer since my current one is getting pretty old and outdated. 

I mainly use my computer for video editing and gaming. My budget is around 17000 NOK 

AMD Ryzen 7 2700x prosessor

Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 32GB 3200MHz 4x8GB

Asus GeForce RTZ 2070 ROG Strix advanced

Asus ROG Strix X470-F Gaming AM4

Corsair Hydro Series H60 CPU Cooler

Corsair RM650x 650W PSU

Fractal Design Define R6 TG

this is what i got in my shopping cart right now. Will it be a good fit?

ps: i want to keep it flashy

dont get a 120mm AIO, they are shit value. Get an air tower for the same money, it will be cooler, quieter and last longer

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

I am assuming you want to be able to see the RGB on the Ram so an AIO is fine but get at least a 240mm one.

You might consider getting a 2x16GB memory kit. This would leave two slots free for a non-replacement upgrade should it ever prove necessary.

If you are not going to use the stock cpu cooler, consider something like the H100i V2. If budget permits you might go with something a little flashier like the H100i RGB Platinum.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.