First PC build, Coming back home from council.

Nouk147

I came from pc gaming and went to council for convenience and now returning to pc with an attempt to build my own. Hope my selections are up to par since im a complete rookie. Im sure i over did in some areas.

This pc will be used for gaming, streaming, and editing. 

Asus GTX 1070 TI - 
ASUS ROG Crosshair hero VII  - 
G.Skill Flare X DDR4 3200mhz 32gb (8×4) - 
NZXT Kraken x72 360mm aio - 
Samsung P970 - 
CoolMaster Master Case H500P Mesh - 
Corsair AX 1000w psu - 
Corsair K70 - 
Corsair MM800 - 
AMD Ryzen 7 2700x 3.7ghz - 
BenQ Zowie 27 @ 240hz/1ms - 

The motherboard is pretty overkill for a 2700x, and the psu is waaaaaaay too much lol.  A 750w psu is good enough for that system as well as giving you major headroom for upgrading. Other than that, it is a good build

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

Ya i thought i was going over on the psu haha. I originally wanted to try threadripper series then seen ces 2019 on amd gen 3. Then the problems came so i panicked and went with the 2700x lol, also wanted to get the new 7nm gpu coming out but im scared to jump on new tech straight away.

Whats this build for? Whats your budget?

Also, you can use pcpartpicker.com to make lists easier and find better prices

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Build primary use is me gaming with allowing the family to use it for editing videos.

I didnt really have a budget just didnt want to go over 5000 usd for everything including software and room setup: desk, chair, etc...