What Happened to the old staff?

AMDPRO

I always liked the old staff. Looking back at old csf videos and seeing Dennis, Jon, Colton, and Taran brings back so many memories, and a lot of them are no longer on camera, and there is no explanation on whether they are even still at LMG. I have nothing against the new employees, and they are great at what they do, but I would still like to see the “oldies” from time to time.

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 MOBO: MSI Tomahawk B350 GPU: Reference cooled GTX 980 Storage: Intel SSD5 256Gb RAM: 8gb Geil EVO Potenza Case:  Phanteks p300 PSU: EVGA 500 watt CPU Cooler: AMD wraith spire

Steam: maxarooni4

Battle.net: MAX

If you have an Oculus HMU in dead and buried   

"Muscles" is working for Pink now. I guess he asked for a higher wage or something, who knows. He did not smile much and his acting abilities lacked, but I am sure the ladies loved his muscles. he should really work the oil patch, he could handle it but its slow now.

Active Drilling Rigs/Utilization

212/35.99%

Not much money making action!

https://caodc.ca/drilling_rig_map

3 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

"Muscles" is working for Pink now. I guess he asked for a higher wage or something, who knows. He did not smile much and his acting abilities lacked, but I am sure the ladies loved his muscles. he should really work the oil patch, he could handle it.

That I knew about, and happened before all the new people, when Dennis and taran still made appearances.

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 MOBO: MSI Tomahawk B350 GPU: Reference cooled GTX 980 Storage: Intel SSD5 256Gb RAM: 8gb Geil EVO Potenza Case:  Phanteks p300 PSU: EVGA 500 watt CPU Cooler: AMD wraith spire

2 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

http://www.linusmediagroup.com/

Scroll down to team

I feel like some of the ogs are missing, but people like taran and Jon no longer get camera time 

2 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Not many older people, so age discrimination, plus how many women does he have now?

Just Yvonne and Janice.

Resident Mozilla Shill.   Typed on my Ortholinear JJ40 custom keyboard
               __     I am the ASCIIDino.
              / _)
     _.----._/ /      If you can see me you 
    /         /       must put me in your 
 __/ (  | (  |        signature for 24 hours.
/__.-'|_|--|_|        

3 minutes ago, AMDPRO said:

some of the ogs are missing

Nicky V left, Luke resigned to run Floatplane (IMO the last nail in the coffin for half decent LTT content).

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

6 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Nicky V left, Luke resigned to run Floatplane (IMO the last nail in the coffin for half decent LTT content).

I totally agree with you about Luke, he was such a great host and something about him made me want to watch. It’s really sad that he’s left to Floatplane, and I wish he could come back to LTT at least once and a while (once a week?) and host a video.

19 minutes ago, AMDPRO said:

explanation on whether they are even still at LMG

They all still work for LMG. CSF died pretty much when Nicky V. left to follow his passion (nothing wrong with that). Colton tried to keep it going but it eventually petered out. I too miss the CSF content and seeing all of the fun they had doing crazy and wackey things, but that is just part of the evolution of the company. They have a lot more content they push out now-a-days compared to then when they could just shoot extra fun things on the side.

Jon still writes for Tech Quickie. Dennis's responsibilities have shifted, Taran edits, Colton deals with sales, they are still doing their jobs, just a lot more of it compared to back in the day.

The channel has evolved, people will leave, things will change. But the thing that doesn't change is the drive for more viewers / more income. There is nothing that can be done if the content changes resulting in more viewers gained than lost.

If anything, I would like to see James take over CSF because I like his personality.

Rest In Peace my old signature...                  September 11th 2018 ~ December 26th 2018

19 minutes ago, MandoPanda said:

They all still work for LMG. CSF died pretty much when Nicky V. left to follow his passion (nothing wrong with that). Colton tried to keep it going but it eventually petered out. I too miss the CSF content and seeing all of the fun they had doing crazy and wackey things, but that is just part of the evolution of the company. They have a lot more content they push out now-a-days compared to then when they could just shoot extra fun things on the side.

Jon still writes for Tech Quickie. Dennis's responsibilities have shifted, Taran edits, Colton deals with sales, they are still doing their jobs, just a lot more of it compared to back in the day.

The channel has evolved, people will leave, things will change. But the thing that doesn't change is the drive for more viewers / more income. There is nothing that can be done if the content changes resulting in more viewers gained than lost.

If anything, I would like to see James take over CSF because I like his personality.

I agree with you on csf, and am just sad that they had to shift away from the old personalities.

2 hours ago, Canada EH said:

Not many older people, so age discrimination, plus how many women does he have now?

c4a.gif.d6b5cdcb39ef38f8fbbc0123e182bbb4.gif

Wait... Dennis & Taran (Video editors) are editing videos & not in the videos? Say wha?

@LinusTech, you should scold them. OP wants them slacking off! How could you do him dirty like this and let your employees do their jobs?

Absolute madness... tsk tsk tsk. 

11 hours ago, fpo said:

Wait... Dennis & Taran (Video editors) are editing videos & not in the videos? Say wha?

@LinusTech, you should scold them. OP wants them slacking off! How could you do him dirty like this and let your employees do their jobs?

Absolute madness... tsk tsk tsk. 

I’m not scolding them lol. It was just nice to see them in vids.