Help!!! My gpu fans don't spin!

Today by chance when I opened the case of my pre-built desktop PC, I tragically discovered that the three little fans on my graphics card are not spinning. The graphics card is rated for 1080p and my monitor size is 1920 x 1080 with a refresh rate of 144 hz. What should I do in this situation? I have recently used my graphics card for a lot of 3x3 matrix multiplications on tensorflow-gpu and might have placed too much stress on to the gpu. 

image.png.58b51b1f84016aa97067217506d587a1.pngimage.png.7236a2b21d38ef1cf2c12cb76bbc6e5f.png

1 minute ago, kingmustard said:

Are you sure it's not a zero-RPM model when not under load?

How do I check whether my graphics card is zero-RPM model?

1 minute ago, Mike171 said:

Which GPU is it?

1 minute ago, Mike171 said:

If it has 3 fans and it's current gen, there's an enormous chance it just shuts the fans off when the GPU isn't hot enough to justify airflow.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

The back radiator on my graphics card looks like it is from GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce gtx1080 ti with the help of google image.  

6 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

If it has 3 fans and it's current gen, there's an enormous chance it just shuts the fans off when the GPU isn't hot enough to justify airflow.

I think my graphics card might be from the last gen.

Win+R and running dxdiag will tell you the GPU, which helps narrow things down a bit, but not the graphics card.

"uhhhhhhhhhh yeah id go with the 2600 its a good value for the money"

16 minutes ago, Mike171 said:

I think my graphics card might be from the last gen.

Any 1080 ti save for very few will have a zero fan rpm mode, you're good.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Nowadays most if not all video cards just turn the fans off until it reaches a certain temperature. No need to worry unless it doesn't even turn on while gaming.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

Thanks

I thought there was something wrong with my graphics card.