Dog experts - What breed is this?

Zonked

Hey guys;

So I am getting a new dog to live alongside my Husky. I found a lovely puppy I want to adopt. It is a lurcher - however the adoption home are unsure what it is crossed with. They have ideas, but nothing for sure. What do you guys think? Any ideas?

(Probably not the best forum to inquire about dog breeds. But I really cannot be bothered to sign up elsewhere.

Thanks
Rob

98TgaY3.jpg

0eT0TcR.jpg?1

Here she is - a 12 week old Lurcher named Luna.

Case Bitfenix Shinobi | CPU - i5 3570K @ 4.2Ghz | Motherboard -  Asus P8Z77 | GPU - 7870 | PSU - Corsair CXM 600w | 
Harddrive - Seagate Barracuda 1Tb x 2 | SSD - Samsung 840 256Gb | Cooling - Custom 2x Dual 120mm Radiator, Watercooling Loop |

Ultimate Programming Resources Thread ||| CompSci Masters Degree Student and Professional Java and C# Programmer

Greyhound?

The face kinda looks like it.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

btw follow your own topics. :)

And can I have a link to the pcis, for bette quality and info=?

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Does it matter what breed it is? It's a cute dog. Adopt him/her!

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

I heard it had an i7 950

Ew stay away from it then. It will require so much power it will never pay for itself.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Greyhound?

That may be true actually. Thanks for that.

I DEMAND PICTURES OF YOUR HUSKY

They're always so cute  :wub: 

Will do shortly.

What CPU does it have?

I heard it had an i7 950

You are correct, it does have a 950. A strong CPU but is starting to show its age. I will be installing a Linux distro on it and using it as media server.

Does it matter what breed it is? It's a cute dog. Adopt him/her!

Different breeds have different attitudes, needs and temperaments. These different traits are better suited to different environments. So it helps to know.

Case Bitfenix Shinobi | CPU - i5 3570K @ 4.2Ghz | Motherboard -  Asus P8Z77 | GPU - 7870 | PSU - Corsair CXM 600w | 
Harddrive - Seagate Barracuda 1Tb x 2 | SSD - Samsung 840 256Gb | Cooling - Custom 2x Dual 120mm Radiator, Watercooling Loop |

Ultimate Programming Resources Thread ||| CompSci Masters Degree Student and Professional Java and C# Programmer

<Disregard> 

btw follow your own topics. :)

And can I have a link to the pcis, for bette quality and info=?

Weirdly the link has been taken down after I rang to show interest. I understand them doing that I have agreed to adopt her, but I haven't yet...

You are correct, it does have a 950. A strong CPU but is starting to show its age. I will be installing a Linux distro on it and using it as media server.

Why not swap out the CPU for a better one? I hear dog lobotomies are cheap nowadays.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Why not swap out the CPU for a better one? I hear dog lobotomies are cheap nowadays.

Spent a lot of money upgrading my Husky from a Clarkdale platform to an Ivy Bridge platform as well as a new SSD, RAM and GPU. So I have no money left. I think a Lurcher crossed with something, with an overclocked 950 and XMBC, being used a media server will be beneficial for all involved.

I think I see a good bit of Black Lab....not sure about those ears though! But, as an earlier poster said, she's cute - adopt her!

Good luck with her if you do get her. Dog's are the best!

The computer isn't the "Thing".....the computer is the "Thing" that gets you to the "Thing".  - excerpt from "Halt and Catch Fire".

Greyhound?

Nope (edit : yea, I kind of see it in the picture where she looks downwards)

I would say lab mix with something like german shepherd (or greyhound for that matter).

Here's my white german shepherd btw.

428988_10150740100231224_692714503_n.jpg

Spoiler

Nope (edit : yea, I kind of see it in the picture where she looks downwards)

I would say lab mix with something like german shepherd (or greyhound for that matter).

Here's my white german shepherd btw.

428988_10150740100231224_692714503_n.jpg

White German Shepherd's are awesome! 

/\  _   /\

=( ಠ__ಠ )=

)         ( 

Greyhound?

i think u r right it really looks like one