How long will a Crucial BX500 120 GB SSD last ? TBW: 40 TB

Spezcrt

I am on a budget and I think to installing Windows, Chrome (I do use extensions, 25 extensions) and software like Utorrent, IDM, CCleaner, Avast Antivirus, 3 from Iobit on it and I usually use my computer mainly for gaming and browsing the web, sometimes I browse a lot (longest session: 4 hours), sometimes I game a lot (longest session: 5 hours) and I always keep my computer as clean as possible. Also sorry for my English, I am Asian :)

Thank you!

that SSD is fine. any old 120GB SSD will do. 

its gonna last longer than your will to keep it. 

also i recommend keeping 5-10GB minimum free on the SSD. if its full it is going to last shorter. but its gonna last longer than youd honestly care

About 330 drive writes. Quite a low TBW, a 860 EVO 250GB has a 150TBW rating which means that for 120GB you'd expect something around 60-70TBW.

That drive will last less as a boot drive, but will do well as a game or secondary drive. Still nothing that'll make the SSD go bad in like, 1 second lol

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

I have a 1 TB HDD as secondary drive, it's my games drive and secondary drive, changing the download path of chrome, idm, utorrent to HDD seems like a good choice, hope to see the ssd perform well ?

I'm still using one of the first intel sdd and it runs just fine.Like said you'll upgrade to a bigger drive before you kill it.