Someone please point out a tangible difference to me

they are both not great and they are both the same product. one of them is just not sold by Amazon.

get a good aircooler instead.

diffrent fans and diffrent pump design and equally not worth the money

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

I couldn't really find out anything, but apart from what @Bananasplit_00 said, I'd guess the radiators might be of different thicknesses...?

Make sure to tag and/or quote people so they get notified... :P:D 

My gear:

Ryzen 7 2700X / Gigabyte GA-X370M-Gaming 3 / R9 380 Nitro 4GB/ 16GB DDR4 2133 / 225GB OCZ Trion 100 / 3TB of hard drive storage
                                                                                                     AOC C24G1 / BenQ GW2270H(rarely overclocked to 87Hz :P )
                                                                               Razer Blackwidow / Redragon Kumara / Logitech G Pro Wiress / Sennheiser HD 559

Microsoft LifeCam Studio / Tonor BM700 microphone

Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ82 / Canon EOS 80D

#PCMasterrace

No real difference, just sold by different sellers, but honestly dont waste the money on it just get a beefier Air cooler or save up for a custom loop

Do i Recommend Ryzen? Yes. All of the Yes.

Main Rig Specs - BIG BOI

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9Ghz

ASUS Gaming TUF B450 Micro-ATX

2x4Gb HyperX DDR4 @2133

GTX 1070 Founders Edition

Corsair Crystal 280X

500Gb SanDisk Sata SSD, 1Tb 7200RPM Hdd

EVGA 500 Watt 80+ Bronze

EKWB A240

2 hours ago, zombieshy_guy81 said:

No real difference, just sold by different sellers, but honestly dont waste the money on it just get a beefier Air cooler or save up for a custom loop

8 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

they are both not great and they are both the same product. one of them is just not sold by Amazon.

get a good aircooler instead.

8 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

diffrent fans and diffrent pump design and equally not worth the money

I appreciate your input guys, I'm planning to change my PC to an ITX style build, so I would need to opt for an AIO preferably 240.

Although, I'm very confused why you guys have such bad opinions about them. Care to elaborate a bit? Thanks!

8 hours ago, Jonas_2909 said:

I couldn't really find out anything, but apart from what @Bananasplit_00 said, I'd guess the radiators might be of different thicknesses...?

Thank you so much for trying! I love that you went out and looked for a fellow enthusiast

37 minutes ago, Casual Cube said:

I appreciate your input guys, I'm planning to change my PC to an ITX style build, so I would need to opt for an AIO preferably 240.

Although, I'm very confused why you guys have such bad opinions about them. Care to elaborate a bit? Thanks!

Because they don't perform as well as an air cooler of the same price or cheaper and need to be replaced every 3-5 years while an air tower pretty much lasts forever while being quieter and cheaper. 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

8 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

Because they don't perform as well as an air cooler of the same price or cheaper and need to be replaced every 3-5 years while an air tower pretty much lasts forever while being quieter and cheaper. 

This is quite understandable. I actually was under the impression that liquid hands down beat air at each tier (albeit the price differences) and now I know that you're paying mostly for the compactness and "space saving" and not the performance entirely. I've done some research and have decided to save up for a higher quality 240mm AIO like the Corsair H115i. Either that or I will have to press pause on my overclocking desires and wait till I know exactly which small form factor  case I end up with and check compatibility with that (when it happens) in order to buy a performance air cooler that fits the bill. I know it will cost me a lot of time though. If I go AIO, it will be in March. The expense is justified when I space it out like this haha

image.png

just get a CDN$115 corsair unit. it is exactly same AIO exept the fans and RGB. $25 difference between corsair and cooler master is not a big deal

CPU: i7 8700K OC 5.0 gHz, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero (Z170), RAM: 32gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Asus Strix OC gtx 1080ti, Storage: Samsung 950pro 500gb, samsung 860evo 500gb, 2x2Tb + 6Tb HDD,Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling: Very custom loop.

CPU: i7 8700K, Motherboard Asus z390i, RAM:32gb g.skill RGB 3200, GPU: EVGA Gtx 1080ti SC Black, Storage: samsung 960evo 500gb, samsung 860evo 1tb (M.2) Case: lian li q37. Cooling: on the way to get watercooled (EKWB, HWlabs, Noctua, Barrow)

CPU: i7 9400F, Motherboard: Z170i pro gaming, RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Sapphire Vega56 pulse with Bykski waterblock, Storage: wd blue 500gb (windows) Samsung 860evo 500Gb (MacOS), PSU Corsair sf600 Case: Motif Monument aluminium replica, Cooling: Custom water cooling loop

19 hours ago, Casual Cube said:

Aio's and water cooling itself isn't really worth it over air cooling unless you are doing some serious overclocking, really it's just to flex on people IMO

Do i Recommend Ryzen? Yes. All of the Yes.

Main Rig Specs - BIG BOI

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9Ghz

ASUS Gaming TUF B450 Micro-ATX

2x4Gb HyperX DDR4 @2133

GTX 1070 Founders Edition

Corsair Crystal 280X

500Gb SanDisk Sata SSD, 1Tb 7200RPM Hdd

EVGA 500 Watt 80+ Bronze

EKWB A240

Idk if you'll have room in your build but ek's aluminum or se kits are roughly equivalent in price to the 115i pro price and deliver better performance and customization. I was able to fit their s240 kit with one of their water blocks into a silverstone rvz-03 which I believe is 14L of internal volume. Though I had to use right angled fittings so I'm pretty sure I ended up spending something like $300 so that's a little bit over but their aluminum kit is about $160 I believe though the rad is 30mm thick instead of 25 but other than that depending on your cpu it may or may not be work using liquid at all. Just food for thought.