Mini Itx HTPC GPU Plz send help

I have this mini itx pc 

I intend to hook it up to a tv and watch youtube and mabey play some light esports games such as csgo

It has a 260w custom size psu 

I3 550 i have a i5 661 for it but havent got round to instaling it yet

It has 6gbs of ram

I need some recommendations on what gpu would work with this psu with it being so low power it cant have a 6 pin cable either, the case i intended to put it in is also very small.or should i just stick to the itergrated graphics

thanks

15468535105721189440716.jpg

37 minutes ago, Nathan Carstens said:

thanks

A low profile 1030, they don't use much power. Those small PSUs won't support something requiring a 6-pin power connection, even if you could add one.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Don't go 1030, there is not much point in this GPU other than connect more than one monitor. 1050 (ti) should be what you want. Decent performance for a PCI-Express power delivery of 75 Watt, don't get a "XTREEEM" - OC one, they might require a 6pin power connector. Any regular one should do. Check the product information for a TDP of 75 Watt or less.

On 1/7/2019 at 11:46 AM, Manderis said:

Don't go 1030, there is not much point in this GPU other than connect more than one monitor.

It's the cheapest card to get for modern display outputs, the HDMI standard off the current motherboard is older so it won't allow for higher resolution media playback. The 1050 has an unnecessary amount of graphics power for video. Esports don't need too much either.

Although if OP gets a 1050 at least there's enough PSU power for it.

Edited by fasauceome

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Yeah, but can a 1030 play back decent 4k? Or could you play csgo with anything above 1080p?

I would usually recommend to get a used card for the price of a 1030. Like a 660 ti. But I don't know about the power design of those cards. 

Maybe a 750 ti. 60 Watt tdp and around 50 $ on ebay. Still a better deal in my opinion.