Discounted Windows 10 Keys

RiceKris_py

I just finished building my first gaming pc and it is working fine but I am just wondering where I can buy a cheaper activation key for Windows 10. I noticed that a lot of the key sellers have stopped selling Windows 10 keys and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get one for a better price.

well its OEM for starters. google what that means.

also it is cheaper, but you would be soul responsible for any issue. no support from ms. as with OEM you are the 'manufacturer' 

if not that then: kinguin, G2A, CJSkeys. almost anykey website will sell them.

if your luck and you already have a windows machine you might be able to take the windows license from that and use it in your new system. does work occasionally 

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

As far as I know Kinguin still sells keys. I've used them and have never had issues. Though you might need to activate via their automated system. 

Highly recommended. 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

There's an easier way to get windows activated with a proper digital licence, but I think it's illegal and not allowed in this forum. It's free, but counts as piracy, so not allowed.

There's also the fact you can just install it and leave it unactivated, and deal with the lack of personalization options and the watermark in the lower-right corner.

I've had multiple purchases fail from Kinguin (not Win10).  I gave up on them.  Never tried SCDKey though I've thought about it several times (and asked on here).  For OS I've usually used TechNet/MSDN keys when I worked for a company that gave me a subscription, and the rest of the time I've just bought the keys legit...rather not have to ever worry or be annoyed by the necessary evil of Win10.  One day though...one day...I'll be able to play all my games on Linux.

Legit sellers? Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy, Microsoft store.

OEM [single device install]: $99 USD

Non-OEM [multi-device install]: $199 USD

Anything less is grey market [kinguin, reddit, g2a, cjskey etc..] and you pay for what you get at risk. Pretty much a lottery of illegit, copy, forged, used, etc.... I would not recommend, personally.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

24 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Legit sellers? Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy, Microsoft store.

OEM [single device install]: $99 USD

Non-OEM [multi-device install]: $199 USD

Anything less is grey market [kinguin, reddit, g2a, cjskey etc..] and you pay for what you get at risk. Pretty much a lottery of illegit, copy, forged, used, etc.... I would not recommend, personally.

OEM in the US even from Amazon tends to be closer to $140 (Pro copies)

8 hours ago, PineyCreek said:

OEM in the US even from Amazon tends to be closer to $140 (Pro copies)

And retails are $50 more expensive than OEMs.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv