Best way to control 12 fans?

Nrøjbrot

i am going to water cool a 900d and load it full with rads and such. i have planned just about everything, but i cant seem to find an acceptable way to control all of the fans. so that i can edit the fan curves and simmilar.

I have been looking at corsair link, but the fans there is supposed to run at 100% while booting. The mcubed t balancer is another option, but i dont think i can controll enough fans with it + the software is supposed to be garbage(anyone have any experience with this?)

Fans is just about the only thing i don't want to play around with every second day or so. so i want the fan solution to be "set and forget". What would you guys reccomend?

BTW. i will be using either corsair sp12's or noctua nf-f12's

Plug all 12 fans in at max power. Sure, you won't be able to control them at ALL... but it'll work :D

I ended up getting an aquaero 5 (6 is much better for lots of fans but wasn't out at the time)

It allows you to control all your fans through software on the PC (temp curves and everything like that) from different headers.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Get all pwm ones and a few powered splitter s and control them all with your motherboard. You could also get like a nzxt sentry mix and a couple of splitter as it could likely handle 12 fans.

ah, forgot to mention. i do not want to use the 5,25 inch bay, as it will ruin the aesthetics of the 900d ;)

What about this http://goo.gl/FoZ8Ns its what I use for 8 NF-F12 PWM's you could get multiple and daisy chain them if you have more.

What about this http://goo.gl/FoZ8Ns its what I use for 8 NF-F12 PWM's you could get multiple and daisy chain them if you have more.

hmm, maybe. but i dont think i can get as much control over the fan speeds as i want with that :L or does it enable me to control each fan?

i think i might go for an mcubed T-balancer + a few splitters that will divide it all into zones :) any thoughts?

hmm, maybe. but i dont think i can get as much control over the fan speeds as i want with that :L or does it enable me to control each fan?

i think i might go for an mcubed T-balancer + a few splitters that will divide it all into zones :) any thoughts?

I use the Motherboard to control the fans and yes all of them will be controlled properly if their PWM. Youll have the best luck plugging all the same fans into one though.

I dont eve know what a Tbalancer is or what it does besides the fact its a fan controller.