Is it possible to do this trick in JoytoKey

Wohaaa

Mouse broke. I'm using a controller as an alternative and using free version of JoytoKey. Really handy application, but I want to do something with it.

I don't have a good joystick. It's a PlayStation 2 controller. It works fine though. I've set inputs for mouse and left/right click and scroll wheel. The speed of cursor can be changed according to profile, from 1 to 100. It doesn't go beyond 100, so I use it at that speed. Takes around 6 seconds to go from 1 corner of the screen to another at that speed, which I'm fine with. But at that speed it can sometimes be difficult to click on small objects. I can reduce the speed in the profile by changing it, but what I really want is to just push a button and the speed changes or the profile changes so that I can constantly go back and forth between fast and slow speeds. Unfortunately (as far as I know) joytokey doesn't have such a feature, but it does have application based profiles. Is there any way to do what I want or do I just be patient and stick with this until I get a new mouse (have to wait 2 weeks for it though).

It is said that an Italian dies every time Spaghetti is broken.

That's why I break mine twice.

In the same spot that you put the mouse speed, on the right there's a multiplier. I'd say to make it a lower number and up the multiplier a bit