Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

rgb theme

LukeSavenije
 Share

Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,
28 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

wouldn't a accent color be possible?

No per-user customisation is possible, because there is no way for the customisation to be included with the themes. The theme (including accent colours) is constant for everyone, and only the content is changed.

look Mortis, this is partly a joke, but something i would still love to see if it's possible in the forum software. a rgb theme, it doesn't have to be fully creazy unicorn crap, but like a accent color option for it would be more than enough. don't see this as trolling, see this as a serious suggestion that just sounds funny.

 

btw, you did a great job on the status update changes!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Status update changes? What was changed?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.2GHz @ 1.35V (courtesy of @XR6)Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 6x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix Storage: 512GB Samsung 850 Pro and 1TB WD Blue PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: H100i V2, be quiet! Pure Wings 2 (two intake, two exhausting through radiator) Monitor: 3x Dell P2210 on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: It changes, but usually Focus FK-9000 Mousepad: Steelseries QcK XL Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and MEE M6 Pro

 

"If you don't measure things, it's not engineering; it's art." - Jack Ganssle

 

🏳️‍🌈

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Status update changes? What was changed?

well, it isn't perfect yet, but when you get a reply in a status update, you actually get the title of it so you can clarify from what it was

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

no. please no.

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

 

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

 

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

yaaaaaaaaas

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

 

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

well, it isn't perfect yet, but when you get a reply in a status update, you actually get the title of it so you can clarify from what it was

Some types of notifications have always included the title, and I haven't changed anything recently I'm afraid.

21 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

look Mortis, this is partly a joke, but something i would still love to see if it's possible in the forum software. a rgb theme, it doesn't have to be fully creazy unicorn crap, but like a accent color option for it would be more than enough. don't see this as trolling, see this as a serious suggestion that just sounds funny.

 

btw, you did a great job on the status update changes!

It's not possible for us to make the theme per-user customisable I'm afraid.

HTTP/2 203

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

Some types of notifications have always included the title, and I haven't changed anything recently I'm afraid.

It's not possible for us to make the theme per-user customisable I'm afraid.

wouldn't a accent color be possible?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

wouldn't a accent color be possible?

No per-user customisation is possible, because there is no way for the customisation to be included with the themes. The theme (including accent colours) is constant for everyone, and only the content is changed.

HTTP/2 203

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

No per-user customisation is possible, because there is no way for the customisation to be included with the themes. The theme (including accent colours) is constant for everyone, and only the content is changed.

well, it was worth the try. thanks for your time Mortis

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, James Evens said:

@LukeSavenije Why not write a stylish theme for LTT?

if i could html code...

 

sounds like a fun community project through... do we have permission for that mortis?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

if i could html code...

 

sounds like a fun community project through... do we have permission for that mortis?

That's fine (any modifications using stylish, and any greasemonkey modifications that don't abuse the server, are usually fine).

 

HTTP/2 203

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, colonel_mortis said:

That's fine (any modifications using stylish, and any greasemonkey modifications that don't abuse the server, are usually fine).

 

okay, time to learn html i guess then...

 

send it to you for approval? or to someone else?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

okay, time to learn html i guess then...

 

send it to you for approval? or to someone else?

For personal use, no approval required. If you want to publish it or have it included on the addons list in forum information, send it to me. 

HTTP/2 203

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×