air bleeding tips?

^^^^^^titlee

if you are reading this you are wasting valuable time and should maybe rethink your life choices.

Shake it slap it tilt it play with it's speed hit those tubes.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

A VERY small amount of dish soap often helps clear out bubbles stuck on tubing and sometimes in rads. 

I cannot stress small amount enough. I'm talking less than a drop, literally like the shortest string of soap, not a drop. 

or pretend you're central american plates and startling the little people that inhabit your case for lulz. 

Error: 410

You can always let your breaks air bleed.

For the OP's question just turn the system on and off till the reservoir is almost empty and just top it off. If your reservoir is big enough, it will never go dry and the air will slow work itself out. Linus has a video of this technique using the micro res.

put your pump on the fastest it will go and tilt your case in all directions as much as you can without sending air back into your pump.

The best tip I can give you is this: Plan your loop well before adding water.

Plan it on paper or other means of drawing. Test fit things and reason with yourself whether or not the layout makes sense.

You know that air rises, so placing outlets on top is an easy way to make bleeding the system easier. So if you for example have a front radiator mounted vertically it is easier to bleed if you place the inlet and outlet on top rather than on the bottom.

After you have full circulation and you have topped up the res use different pump speeds to move air out. If you use flexible tubing you can pinch the tube to create a pressure difference in the system and once you let go some air will move.

If you have a small res, don't run the pump on top speed because it will suck the air into the loop again.

Leave the pump on medium speed for leak testing and most of the air will dissipate with time, especially after you heat up the system by using it. Keep watch for the water level for the first week or so and top up as needed.

The more complex a loop you have the more time the air will take to get out.

Keep on tiliting matey, left, right back forward etc. Also flicking the tubes where some bubbles are a little persistant always helps. Following these i have never had a bubble bleeding problem.

Core - EVGA Classified 3 | i7 980x | 12GB Corsair Dominator GT | Lian Li P80 | Corsair 128 Neutron GTX | 2 x WD 500gb Velociraptor | Asus Xonar Xense | 2 x EVGA 590 | Enermax Platimax 1500

Water Cooling - Alphacool NexXxos 360 Monsta | TFC 360 | Alphacool D5 Vario | Alphacool 250 Tube res | EK Supreme HF Nickle Plexi | 2 x EK Nickle Plexi 590 WB | Aquaero 5 XT