Freesync Monitor Paired with nvidia GPU

Imagine-Wagons
Go to solution Solved by TMobile,
7 minutes ago, Imagine-Wagons said:

Hello everybody so i'm looking to buy a new monitor because im playing on a tv right now and i was looking at the MSI Optix MAG241C but i noticed it has Freesync and not g-sync i've also noticed g-sync is way more expensive and i just wanted to know if you could still get the 144hz out of that screen while i have a nvidia GPU. thanks already

Yes, you can go 144hz, however you cannot sync the refresh time of the monitor woth the fps of your gpu.

Hello everybody so i'm looking to buy a new monitor because im playing on a tv right now and i was looking at the MSI Optix MAG241C but i noticed it has Freesync and not g-sync i've also noticed g-sync is way more expensive and i just wanted to know if you could still get the 144hz out of that screen while i have a nvidia GPU. thanks already

7 minutes ago, Imagine-Wagons said:

Yes, you can go 144hz, however you cannot sync the refresh time of the monitor woth the fps of your gpu.

If you're formally an engineer, avoid responsibility. That's what senior engineers get paid for.