What do you think about Battlefield 4?

Retro Gaming

What about the China Rising DLC maps?

I like the new China Rising maps with the exception of Altai Range, it's just way to open and you die so easily, and Slik Road on rush has this same issue.

I think the maps suck

I feel that some maps work great with certain game modes and they should have just made specific maps for specific game modes.  But, this is an EA game where talking about.  Overall I regret paying full price for both the game and premium.

I think it's a great game. You do have to look over some hiccups but once they get ironed out in the coming patches I think it will turn out to be a strong game. Features of the game haven't changed much but you can tell DICE have put in a lot of effort.

EA needs to burn, though.

MAXIMUS VII HERO | i7 4770K w/ H100i | 2x8GB 1600MHz | GALAX GTX 970 x2
250GB SSD boot | 250GB x2, 1TB SSD storage | Corsair 400C | Corsair RM550

Another note, is the weapons, they need some extreme balancing and some of them are just plain useless.

I love it. I haven't had any of the reported issues at all. Like everything runs like it should 

I understand what you are saying but EA screwed with DICE. I love dice as a company, but I think of EA as Disney buying up other companies and making them their own.

Still, EA is no where as bad as people make it out to be.

Yeah from time to time some users get shitty customer service when they contact EA... that's absolutely true, but really it's hardly any different than experiences with any other company.

What about the China Rising DLC maps?

they are meh, im more excited for second assualt

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I have nothing against EA, but i do feel the slippy slope with them, there is no doubt about it, this is why Origin came about, as they want a slice of Gabe's pie.

I have no problem running Origin and Steam, but some people are hell bent on 1 thing running in the background as if it is a curse.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

I've been really enjoying the game despite all of the bugs. It actually hasn't been as bad for myself as most are making it out to be. Could be My hardware config or something. Who knows.

Other than that I think DICE has done a great job of addressing issues in order of importance so far and were it not for EA pushing to beat the Ghosts release I'm sure the game would have been in a much better state on launch than it was/currently is.

When it works...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

gonna do something controversial now and say i love it, soooo much fun with friends, maps are great and i love the feel of the weapons and vehicles. performance wise i sometimes have weird texture flicking but to be honestly i dont care as im usually having too much fun :3

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

I really enjoy it. Since the mid December patch I have not had a single problem with it.

I love DICE, but hate EA. DICE at least knows and cares about the issues their game has. EA needs to die in a burning fire. Aside from the aggravating bugs and issues in BF4, I think it is an amazing game.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

I want it but i dont like origin

lol, Seems like a waste of a good time due to your issue with its launcher...

Origin is shit, But there is nothing that it does really that would stop me using it... I have had no issues

I don't have it upon startup,....but Double Click Origin,...It sits in my systray doing nothing minimized,..until I start BF4 from battlelog,.. it does the cloud sync, and then disappears from view...

So why are you not playing BF4?

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

After the patches the game has become alot better! I see people complaining all the time, therefore i feel like im the only one that like it. But atlest DICE are doing something about it. Dont blame  the develeper (DICE). Blame the greedy publisher (EA) that forced them to launch because of cod ghost, course thats a great game on PC (-_-

And don't say i just like the game because i haven't had any issues. Let just say that the three first day after launch it blue screened my computer. I then uninstalled my windows 8 and installed 8.1 which fixed it for two day, then the now famous AMD driver update ruined the game for me. A month of blue screen after 5 min play

The most important is that DICE are fixing the issues.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

The game improves a lot with each patch, although I've been enjoying it since launch.

EA fucked DICE over big time by forcing them to release it, they're trying really hard to fix it.

I didn't spend my money on it this time. There wasn't enough change for me to buy it. I'd rather play Bf3

Have you played it? There is a number of small changes that really do make a big gameplay difference.

lol, Seems like a waste of a good time due to your issue with its launcher...

Origin is shit, But there is nothing that it does really that would stop me using it... I have had no issues

I don't have it upon startup,....but Double Click Origin,...It sits in my systray doing nothing minimized,..until I start BF4 from battlelog,.. it does the cloud sync, and then disappears from view...

So why are you not playing BF4?

Yeah I don't get the Origin hate. I like Steam better, but Origin doesn't bother me at all and honestly has some pretty good deals every so often.

Have you played it? There is a number of small changes that really do make a big gameplay difference.

Yep, instead of a HUGELY noticeable game change, they make 1000 tiny changes and additions.

Loving BF4 compared to BF3 (The Suppression effect by itself is enough to keep me out of BF3, to which I've still clocked many hours before BF4 was released)

Just find that BF4 IS totally different the more time you take to notice.

EA made a mistake of releasing the game to early and now they have to release updates to try and fix the games problems

Yep, instead of a HUGELY noticeable game change, they make 1000 tiny changes and additions.

Loving BF4 compared to BF3 (The Suppression effect by itself is enough to keep me out of BF3, to which I've still clocked many hours before BF4 was released)

Just find that BF4 IS totally different the more time you take to notice.

I am glad they did it the way they did, because I had a lot of fun in BF3 (I personally thought the new game hit too early as the DLCs still had me very entertained even after 350+ hours and considering BF3 was still one of the biggest and best looking shooters out there).  I didn't want BF4 to be a totally different game, just a better one and I think by the time the third DLC rolls out, BF4 will be the best multiplayer experience of any game to date.

I think its really overpriced.

In India, most if not all new games retail for around 25$ [Rs. 1500 INR] and BF4 comes along and retails for 60$ [Rs. 3500 INR]. Add a 100$ more from Premium and you have one really expensive game! I personally refuse to pay over 25$ for a new game so I will not be picking it up until a really long time.

As per performance and optimizations, I think its just fine. During the beta, the game ran quite well on my hardware and I was able to push above 60 fps on medium @ 5760x1080 :)

PC in Profile

Jack Frags Latest Video, Showing a NEW easter egg

VISIBLE TO ALL