What do you think about Battlefield 4?

Retro Gaming

I like the game but it's by and large the WORST battlefield to date. Worse even that Battlefield 2 modern combat on xbox 360 lol

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

I don't like the balancing of vehicles towards infantarists. It hapens way to often that you run over a field and get shot by a AA tank or bombed by a Jet. I mean, WTF!? Those guys must be so brave and have so large penises!! I hate them all!!

Other than that it's a really great game. (if it doesn't crash) :D

who cares...

Played it whilest beta and thought it was crap, they then released a beta update and the problems I was having disappeared and thought it was great but I'm bored of modern shooters, I want a gun that fires lazors! or something like time splitters where you can have a massive game against monkeys where the weapons are sniper rifles, crossbows, bricks and proximity mines.

Why does everything have to be so realistic?

Honestly, as a big fan of bf3, i mustsay bf4 is hands down one of the worst games ive ever played. The netcode and all the bugs make the gane unbearable, they fucking made the assault rifles way OP again, dfb and amgs are unusable, etc

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

I have BF3 & 4.

Everytime I want to play BF4 there seems to some problem.  Either no connection or bad lag.

I just go back to BF3 and it all seems to work fine.

I got both games at the same time (both gifts) and so far I have played BF3 for 32 hours and BF4 for 4 hours.

Nothing to see here - move along.

I love Battlefield 4 too, but I think that people with level 110 and what not are hackers.

You should read this, I think its the number 1 reason people hack

the noob->hacker effect:

Phenomenon in wich an individual thinks others are better then him because they use cheats.

the individual beleives it is impossible to be as good as them without cheating

due to his incapability of indentifing his flaws and fixing em (Basic learning ability).

: a noob bound to quit or become a hacker.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/ARISING-TALE/stats/922639326/pc/

Noob :rolleyes:

And... I have no bugs. except once in 5 days..  one of my missiles in air vehicle gets stuck.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

I have BF3 & 4.

Everytime I want to play BF4 there seems to some problem.  Either no connection or bad lag.

I just go back to BF3 and it all seems to work fine.

I got both games at the same time (both gifts) and so far I have played BF3 for 32 hours and BF4 for 4 hours.

Must be why, the skill range in bf4 was so much higher. All the noobs got stuck in BF3. Amazing, so much better. I hate noobs

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/38217374.jpg

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

You should read this, I think its the number 1 reason people hack

the noob->hacker effect:

Phenomenon in wich an individual thinks others are better then him because they use cheats.

the individual beleives it is impossible to be as good as them without cheating

due to his incapability of indentifing his flaws and fixing em (Basic learning ability).

: a noob bound to quit or become a hacker.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/ARISING-TALE/stats/922639326/pc/

Noob :rolleyes:

I don't think he's saying people are hackers because they are better but because they are 110 in such a "short" space of time.

It took me a year to prestige on MW2 because I prefer single shot weapons which games now lack decent ones. I couldn't figure out how after a week or 2 there was hundreds of people at the highest level possible.

I think the maps suck

Serious. I want 2nd assault so I can have good BF3 maps -.-

Might as well just play BF3.

You were a noob once.

I never was. You dont have to be a noob once. I cant remember or heard of one time In my life where I was a noob.

I was naturally newb against new things. not noob. Go read urban dictionnary.

I never was. You dont have to be a noob once. I cant remember or heard of one time In my life where I was a noob.

1. I apologize for not being as hip and groovy as yourself.
    I must get "down" with kids of today more often.
    I have been educated.
    Someone who is new to the activity that they are currently partaking in. Very often this term is used pertaining to computer games. Contrary to popular belief, a newb and a n00b are not the same thing, as a newb can and will get better where as a n00b will partake in activites meant mainly to aggrivate other players. 

newbs deserve a chance to grow and become better.

As a noun. 

"You jump with the space bar, don't be such anewb

"Obviously, this item is better... newb." 

"Since your just a newb, i'll help you out."

Nothing to see here - move along.

To me you come across as a noob if your using the urban dictionary for definition.

noob or newb or not, the people that are worse are the people who hate them rather then help them become better.

I'm disappointed with BF4 and it's mainly the bugs. The are maps good but I think China rising maps don't play as well IMO and I normally play rush, TDM.

I like BF4, just waiting for the bugs and graphical glitches to properly fixed.

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB