PC will not start PLEASE HELP (I AM A NOOB)

Ninja_Rosh

Hey So I was gaming last night with my friends and after our rainbow match my pc would not load me into the final screen which shows the scoreboards and how everyone did. All my friends said that they loaded fine and they had no problems. I told them to play a match without while i let the pc take its time and load. the only programs that i was running was rainbow six seige on high settings, discord, spotify, and maybe a youtube video on chrome.I left to get a drink and upon returning it was on a boot up screen and would not proceed. It also told me to hit ESC to skip the setup but it just freezes on 1 sec. 

I also know nothing about computer so please be nice XD 

pc help.jpg

Seems like the BIOS went full derp, somehow?

First of all, it shouldn't do this, tbh i've never seen this before myself so i'm a bit lost.

Can you try to get into the bios? Most of the time it's the del button.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

7 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

Seems like the BIOS went full derp, somehow?

First of all, it shouldn't do this, tbh i've never seen this before myself so i'm a bit lost.

Can you try to get into the bios? Most of the time it's the del button.

so once i get into the BIOS what should i do

Just now, Ninja_Rosh said:

so once i get into the BIOS what should i do

Check if your boot order is right (so hdd/ssd depending where your os is installed on first) and we might need to update the BIOS in case this one is actually too broken to work properly.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

7 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

Check if your boot order is right (so hdd/ssd depending where your os is installed on first) and we might need to update the BIOS in case this one is actually too broken to work properly.

I tried hitting del and nothing changed :(

Try this , look in you owner's manual on how to clear the =  > Cmos <--  The cmos is part of the bios, it's were any modification to the Bios is saved.

It's a chip on the MB.

Look in the manual, on how to clear it .  Hope this help