Is a 600W Pure Power 11 enough for this build?

minato

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X 
GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX Vega 64

SSD: Adata XPG SX8200 Pro NVMe PCIe M.2 240GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB 
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB 

MBD: Asus ROG X370-F Gaming
Housing: Phanteks ECLIPSE P300  (Mid Tower)

Case cooling: 3x140mm and 1x120mm fans

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

Monitor: Samsung UE28590D (3840x2160)

Every answer will be much appreciated, cheers!

Spoiler

Yep

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

more than enough

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

7 minutes ago, Infinite_Render said:

Compare to my rig and you'll have a good idea.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Nope, the case, cooler and the monitor is what breaks the camels back. Get at least 850W with those things.

Sorry for joking, but much more than CPU and GPU for get an estimate of what PSU you would need is not needed. The "rest" as far as MB, fans, HDD/SSD and is mere watts in total.

EDIT: 

And yes, a BQ PP 11 600W is more than enough for powering that without a sweat. Sure you got a high end GPU there but as long as you not are taxing it with computing/folding it won't go near its maximum power draw, neither the CPU. And with 600W you have good margins even at peak loads and that is a good quality PSU. If it's good value is another story based on costs and what is available on your market.

1 hour ago, minato said:

Every answer will be much appreciated, cheers!

Its enough but beause of topology, I'd go for the Straight Power 550W (w/o OC) in this case.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

3 hours ago, Infinite_Render said:

Isn't this somewhat outdated? OP of that thread still refers to 'high end FX 8 core'.

10 hours ago, fasauceome said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yep

Thank you!

10 hours ago, SupaKomputa said:

more than enough

Thank you!

10 hours ago, fasauceome said:

Compare to my rig and you'll have a good idea.

Thanks man, but the thread is a wee bit old isn't it?

9 hours ago, Mattias Edeslatt said:

Nope, the case, cooler and the monitor is what breaks the camels back. Get at least 850W with those things.

Sorry for joking, but much more than CPU and GPU for get an estimate of what PSU you would need is not needed. The "rest" as far as MB, fans, HDD/SSD and is mere watts in total.

EDIT: 

And yes, a BQ PP 11 600W is more than enough for powering that without a sweat. Sure you got a high end GPU there but as long as you not are taxing it with computing/folding it won't go near its maximum power draw, neither the CPU. And with 600W you have good margins even at peak loads and that is a good quality PSU. If it's good value is another story based on costs and what is available on your market.

Hahahhahahahah thank you very much for your time!

8 hours ago, Stefan Payne said:

Its enough but beause of topology, I'd go for the Straight Power 550W (w/o OC) in this case.

Thank you very much!

6 hours ago, Froug said:

Isn't this somewhat outdated? OP of that thread still refers to 'high end FX 8 core'.

Definitely. It's not bad but could use a little update..

7 hours ago, minato said:

Thanks man, but the thread is a wee bit old isn't it?

Yeah, the old thread is not super necessary or useful because of outdated configs, I just use my own rig as a reference for those who have doubts as to whether or not their baller hardware will work on a paltry 650 watts.

Primary PC:

27 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Yeah, the old thread is not super necessary or useful because of outdated configs, I just use my own rig as a reference for those who have doubts as to whether or not their baller hardware will work on a paltry 650 watts.

That's very helpful and thoughtful! Thank you very much :D

19 hours ago, Froug said:

As you know, power supplies have seen the most innovation out of any PC component in the last 5 years.