What are the smallest cases that can fit full size ATX AMD Motherboard?

HaaYc
37 minutes ago, HaaYc said:

My case is too large and not well built, so I want to change to a smaller one. My requirement is well built, not taking a lot of space, and able to fit ATX motherboard. This is my current case: https://www.rosewill.com/product/rosewill-galaxy-03-black-gaming-atx-mid-tower-computer-case-3-fans-included-top-mounted-usb-3-0-port/.

That case is about 45 Liters of volume. For comparison the Meshify C; A case known for it's compactness, is about 40L of volume. (It's about an 2" less deep) so I dont know how much smaller you can really get, but you can definitely get a much better quality case like the aforementioned Meshify C.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

8 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

That case is about 45 Liters of volume. For comparison the Meshify C; A case known for it's compactness, is about 40L of volume. (It's about an 2" less deep) so I dont know how much smaller you can really get, but you can definitely get a much better quality case like the aforementioned Meshify C.

Do you have another suggestion? Because this case is now unavailable in Amazon.

3 hours ago, HaaYc said:

My case is too large and not well built, so I want to change to a smaller one. My requirement is well built, not taking a lot of space, and able to fit ATX motherboard. This is my current case: https://www.rosewill.com/product/rosewill-galaxy-03-black-gaming-atx-mid-tower-computer-case-3-fans-included-top-mounted-usb-3-0-port/.

That is a problem. As you get some serious disadvantages with small full size ATX Cases. 
While there are a couple from some manufacturers, most of those only support one or maybe two 3,5" HDDs, if at all.

2 hours ago, HaaYc said:

How small do you want it?
Can't you go for a standard Tower? That maes it way better and convenient.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

7 hours ago, Stefan Payne said:

That is a problem. As you get some serious disadvantages with small full size ATX Cases. 
While there are a couple from some manufacturers, most of those only support one or maybe two 3,5" HDDs, if at all.

How small do you want it?
Can't you go for a standard Tower? That maes it way better and convenient.

As long as it is smaller and well built than my current case, I can accept it.

10 hours ago, HaaYc said:

Well anything smaller than the Meshify C, as @Stefan Payne mentioned is going to start limiting your hardware. And not just in storage

For example the Riotoro CR1080 or CR1288 are both smaller than the Meshify C, but they have a Air Tower CPU cooler limit, as well as a GPU "height" limit. 

And the Sliger Cerberus X, at $250 is A really expensive and B even less forgiving, in most cases you need an SFX power supply to make it work with any sort of Air tower. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

4 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Well anything smaller than the Meshify C, as @Stefan Payne mentioned is going to start limiting your hardware. And not just in storage

For example the Riotoro CR1080 or CR1288 are both smaller than the Meshify C, but they have a Air Tower CPU cooler limit, as well as a GPU "height" limit. 

And the Sliger Cerberus X, at $250 is A really expensive and B even less forgiving, in most cases you need an SFX power supply to make it work with any sort of Air tower. 

I am not mean that smaller than the Meshify C, I mean smaller than my Rosewill case. I like the Meshify C case but it is not currently available in Amazon, so I am looking for an alternative if I am not able to buy that case.

10 minutes ago, HaaYc said:

I am not mean that smaller than the Meshify C, I mean smaller than my Rosewill case. I like the Meshify C case but it is not currently available in Amazon, so I am looking for an alternative if I am not able to buy that case.

Try to find it at different retailers?

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold