How much is my Gaming PC set Worth?

4K Ultra Noob

Hi guys i need help on how much should i sell my Set Gaming PC, , How much is the Maximum and Minimum (USD) should i sell this

A little background i purchase this Rig way back 2014 same spec but i just upgrade the Video Card (GTX 1080 Ti STRIX) and add 1 HHD and 1 SSD last October 2017
and for the Monitor, Keyboard , Mouse and Mouse pad, i purchased this last October 2017, They are still good looking no scratches cause i only use my pc often since i upgrade this.

CPU: Intel i7- 4820K 3.7 GHZ 10 LGA2011
Motherboard: Gigabyte X79-UP4
Video Card: Asus GTX STRIX 1080Ti 11GB
Ram: 16(4x4)GB Corsair DDr3/1600 MHZ
Memory SSD: 1TB Samsung SSD 850 EVO
HHD: Toshiba 2TB SATA III 6GB/S 7200RPM 64MB Cache 
HHD: WD Black 5TB Performance Desktop Hard Disk Drive - 7200 RPM SATA 6 Gb/s 128MB 
Liquid Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H60 120MM 
Power Supply: ANTG 600 Watt 80 Plus Power Supply

Keyboard: CORSAIR K95 RGB PLATINUM Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Fastest Cherry MX Speed - RGB LED Backlit - Black Finish
Mouse: CORSAIR M65 Pro RGB - Black
Mouse pad: CORSAIR MM800 Polaris RGB Mouse Pad (Hard Surface)
Monitor : ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q 27" 2560x1440 IPS 165Hz 4ms G-SYNC Eye Care Gaming Monitor with DP and HDMI Ports

I would sell some things separately, to get more money.

WD 5tb,

keyboard,

mouse+mousepad,

monitor,

and then the rest of the pc.

I dont have the price info right now, but your pc should be in the range of 800-1000$? Depends on how good it looks. If you want more money completely part it out, but then it will take a while to sell.

For the rest of the things look up their retail cost, and then sell at 60% of that, that should give you a pretty good price. If the item is in high demand you can get away with even 80% of the original cost, if it has been kept well.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

For just the PC, I'd say it's probably worth $1000 USD. For the monitor you might get $400 on good day, and maybe $80-100 all together. As mentioned above, a part out will probably net you more but will take longer.

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

[Under Construction]

My Truck --- 2002 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke || 6-speed

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

Thanks for the advise both of you, I am kinda bit impatience that why i wanna sell it set so i don't have to worry if the other thing won't be sold but you have a point Origami, i can have more money if i sell separately . Thanks for the info both of you, Appreciate it 

6 minutes ago, 4K Ultra Noob said:

Thanks for the advise both of you, I am kinda bit impatience that why i wanna sell it set so i don't have to worry if the other thing won't be sold but you have a point Origami, i can have more money if i sell separately . Thanks for the info both of you, Appreciate it 

No prob. If you want to sell fast, still sell the pc, monitor and peripherals separately, as people most of the times have their own. It is really hard to sell a full set for a decent price.

But good luck to you with selling!

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.