What keyboard layout is this?

Is there not a review video that shows a shot of the keyboard?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

Is it not the standard QWERTY layout?

dont think so since the num keys are right next to the arrow keys, but full fledged keyboard are not like that :I

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

Is there not a review video that shows a shot of the keyboard?

If you wanna look at it, heres it is, its a replacement part but the layout is the same.

i-aliexpress-new-original-laptop-keyboard-for-lenovo-y50-y50-70-y50-70as-y50-80-us-layout-keyboard-with-backlit-backlight.jpg

1 minute ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

dont think so since the num keys are right next to the arrow keys, but full fledged keyboard are not like that :I

That's just a more compact version of a keyboard with a numpad.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Just now, YourNewPalAlex said:

If you wanna look at it, heres it is, its a replacement part but the layout is the same.

i-aliexpress-new-original-laptop-keyboard-for-lenovo-y50-y50-70-y50-70as-y50-80-us-layout-keyboard-with-backlit-backlight.jpg

Appears to be standard US, with some squooshing made to accommodate a numpad

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

That's just a more compact version of a keyboard with a numpad.

Is there a name for that? Heres the pic of the keyboard

Just now, fasauceome said:

Appears to be standard US, with some squooshing made to accommodate a numpad

Is there a name for this key layout ?

1 minute ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

Not really, it's just more compact.

The layout itself isn't different from a standard QWERTY, just the numpad placement.

To be a completely different layout, it would have to be like this:

image.png.1d3e42c3919bb4b3056b823bacaa9323.png

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

3 minutes ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

Its a standard qwerty with a numpad.

Laptop are meant to be compact..on a small laptop you'll often see the numpad are placed onto the keys itself usually the aplhabet keys.. you will see a number on them and to activate that you'll need to press FN/function keys + whichever keys that should activate the feature.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

2 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Not really, it's just more compact.

The layout itself isn't different from a standard QWERTY, just the numpad placement.

To be a completely different layout, it would have to be like this:

image.png.1d3e42c3919bb4b3056b823bacaa9323.png

Ah so the layout isnt really the keys mushed together, but more of where tbe keys are placed. Good to know.

Can you help me find a keyboard that has the layout like the laptop? Dont really know how to search these things :D

1 minute ago, Hiya! said:

Its a standard qwerty with a numpad.

Laptop are meant to be compact..on a small laptop you'll often see the numpad are placed onto the keys itself usually the aplhabet keys.. you will see a number on them and to activate that you'll need to press FN/function keys + whichever keys that should activate the feature.

is it possible to key a keyboard with that qwerty with a mashed numpad? If so can someone help please 

1 hour ago, geo3 said:

You bro are the real MVP, THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH :DDDDDDDDDDD 

4 hours ago, geo3 said:

Caaaan you help me find a 96 key keyboard? since i cant find anything thats mass produced, has mechanical switches and is below 100$, everything is a diy kit which in some cases is 220$. 

3 minutes ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

Caaaan you help me find a 96 key keyboard? since i cant find anything thats mass produced, has mechanical switches and is below 100$, everything is a diy kit which in some cases is 220$. 

I have never seen any 96 key under $100. The closest non-custom is around $120 USD which is the Leopold FC980M. 

10 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

I have never seen any 96 key under $100. The closest non-custom is around $120 USD which is the Leopold FC980M. 

welp, anything that closely resembles that keyboard layout like the compact, everything is near every key type thats under 100$ and is consumer grade?

1 hour ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

welp, anything that closely resembles that keyboard layout like the compact, everything is near every key type thats under 100$ and is consumer grade?

Odd ball layouts are never going to be cheep. @Dissitesuxba11s suggestion is probably your best bet.  You could try to find a used one on r/mechmarket.