what is CPU virtualization in Bios ? for single pc ?

PSP.
Go to solution Solved by mail929,

It enables advanced hardware features for optimizing virtual machines running on your computer. In this instance you are running an Android virtual machine via BlueStacks. It will work without it but you should see a significant performance boost with it enabled. There aren't really any cons to my knowledge.

It is more common on servers because they are commonly used in environments where several people are using the same machine for different task so it's more secure to use several virtual machines.

Hello

i do installed BlueStacks plays android game on pc mouse keyboard

and they said better enable CPU virtualization in bios  program work better

NOTE: This article outlines technical steps you can follow for enabling virtualization in your PC's BIOS and improving performance

Virtualization technology permits BlueStacks 3 to run smoother and much faster. "

so my question does CPU virtualization for single pc ? i read for servers 

pros :?

cons :?

I do not know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone

The CPU virtualization tech (or VT) is an extra set of functions that allows a virtual machine more direct access to the CPU. Instead of having everything go through the host OS.

The pros are much improved performance.

The cons are of no concern to 99.999% of people.

-アパゾ

It enables advanced hardware features for optimizing virtual machines running on your computer. In this instance you are running an Android virtual machine via BlueStacks. It will work without it but you should see a significant performance boost with it enabled. There aren't really any cons to my knowledge.

It is more common on servers because they are commonly used in environments where several people are using the same machine for different task so it's more secure to use several virtual machines.

4 minutes ago, APasz said:

The CPU virtualization tech (or VT) is an extra set of functions that allows a virtual machine more direct access to the CPU. Instead of having everything go through the host OS.

The pros are much improved performance.

The cons are of no concern to 99.999% of people.

thank you very much 

I do not know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone

4 minutes ago, mail929 said:

understood thank you ❤️