Faulty Monitor GSync

ShadowRanger

With my new monitor, the Acer Predator XB241H, I have been noticing a few issues whenever I have GSync enabled. The first issue is on certain colors, or with certain programs/games open, I notice an occasional dithering effect. There will be tiny little light crosses on patches of pixels across the screen. This pattern will appear and disappear, and isn't extremely noticeable, but if you look carefully you can definitely see it. The other issue is light flickering. Again, on certain colors and programs, the screen, or the brightness will slightly flicker a bit. The screen doesn't flicker off, it just looks like the brightness is quickly flickering brighter and then back to normal.

Considering this is the main feature of the monitor and why it was so exspensive, I should not have to turn GSync off to fix this issue. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Reinstalling my graphics drivers? Something else? Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, 1kv said:

Try reinstalling your GPU drivers with DDU.

Also, what GPU do you own?

Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti.

Just now, ShadowRanger said:

Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti.

Okay, no problems there.

As I said, try using DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) to reinstall your graphics drivers.

You may have outdated drivers that are causing this issue,