2 5770s LTC mineing and not yeilding what they should.

i have 2 5770s, one is an fxf and one is a his, the his sems to have a better cooler but its hash rate is ~134KH/s but the fxf is around ~200KH/s. i found out with msi afterburner that the his memory clock was low but even after bringing it up it it still dosent help, i tried over clocking it to 1400mhz it then shot up with the xfx then droped like a fly. any ideas?

You made a double post and we have a complete section for these questions over here. 

http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/37-foldinghome-boinc-and-coin-mining/

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

to add to all this every time I start cgminer the hash reat for my his goes up then begins to drop.

apparently its the other way around, my xfx is low while my his is high. but know its a difference of over 100 KH/s, and my xfx some times jumps up to ~150 KH/s tbut is now staying around 90 KH/s.

nevermind. I am sorry, I myself do not know much yet about cgminer and mining in general. If the hash rate jumps often, it means it's not stable so you should downclock a little or give the card more voltage if you can. 

But that's all i've been told. So maybe just try that and see if that helps? 

Aswell: don't bump your post so much, when people know anything about your problem and they happen to be online and they read your post. They will answer and try to help you. Spamming won't really do much. Relax, your cards won't run away! 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

You need to post more details such as your config/bat file being used as well as the mining software/version. GPU Drivers can also play a factor in hashrate, what drivers are you running?

You can find settings for various cards here and the settings used to achieve those hashrates. Not all cards perform the same.

https://litecoin.info/Mining_Hardware_Comparison

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

nevermind. I am sorry, I myself do not know much yet about cgminer and mining in general. If the hash rate jumps often, it means it's not stable so you should downclock a little or give the card more voltage if you can. 

But that's all i've been told. So maybe just try that and see if that helps? 

Aswell: don't bump your post so much, when people know anything about your problem and they happen to be online and they read your post. They will answer and try to help you. Spamming won't really do much. Relax, your cards won't run away! 

time is money

and it turns out they where running too hot so i got a table fan and opened the case.

latter on i over clocked the his to the max after burner would allow and it came up as dead in like 20min.

im now getting 211KH/s out of the his with a mem clock of 1400Mhz and a core clock of 900Mhz

im also getting 195-200KH/z out of the xfx with a memclock of 1333Mhz and a core clock of 850Mhz

and as far as my config...    --shaders 800