Optimal Laptop Battery Management

I just got an ASUS Strix II laptop and i would like to know if having it plugged in all the time will ruin the battery. I know that ideally it should be around 25% - 80% but it's a bit frustrating plugging and unplugging it all the time.
I used to have a laptop that u could remove the battery and that was great.
Is there a software that could bypass the battery and to just power the components inside?

Once the battery is charged, it generally bypasses it, and just pulls power from the wall. As the battery naturally loses electricity, it will charge up in short bursts, which could shorten the lifespan of the battery, but I don't think it will make much of a difference in the long run. 

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

There is software (usually by the manufacturer) that allows you to limit the maximum capacity to about 60%.

But generally I would not worry too much about battery health. Bigger batteries don't degrade as fast and being constantely plugged in is not really tough on the battery.

It is not something which is worth loosing sleep over in my opinion.

In modern batteries, keeping it plugged in all the time won't damage it significantly if at all. The charging circuitry is smart enough to cut off charging, will only "trickle" charge if it thinks the battery could use it, and I'm willing to bet that the actual safe capacity of the battery is higher than what you get to avoid excessive degradation.

On 12/11/2018 at 1:50 AM, NeuesTestament said:

There is software

Only Dell and Lenovo from what I know

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128