How long is this going to last?

I have a computer with a 1080 Ti and a Amd Ryzen 7 2700x. Part of my brain is telling me to sell the 1080 ti and get a 2080 Ti but the other part of my brain is teling me to just wait until the build dies and then build a new one! What should I do? If I should wait until it dies how long is this configuration going to manage to run games at Ultra settings? How long until it's unusable for gaming?

Just wait. For gaming it depends on your resolution and refresh rate. 1080p and 1440p you're probably good for 4-5 years or so and 4k you'll still struggle even with a 2080 Ti.  Just to restate my opinion, wait and save your money.

I know the feeling. The never ending push to upgrade your already great rig. The real question is: do you feel satisfied with performance? Don't bother upgrading if you have the FPS and detail level you are looking for. (unless you snag an excellent deal on a 2080 ti.)

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Stay with the 1080ti. It's a hell of a great card and will definitely last at least another 3 or so years before you start to see the performance become subpar playing games in ultra, depending on your resolution. 

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

It'll last as long as it takes for new games you want to play come out and they don't run well at the settings you're looking to play at.

Other than that, just don't spill a drink on it or set it on fire.

Current Build:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 // Mobo: Ryzen AM4 B350 GAMING PLUS ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz // GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 580 Gaming 8GB // SSD: Kingston A400 120GB // HDD: 3 x WD Blue 1TB // PSUCorsair 650M // Case: Corsair 450D // Monitor: LG Ultrawide 29" IPS

Plex Server:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 Black Edition // Mobo: Gigabyte - GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 Micro ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz // GPU: GeForce GTX 670 // HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB // PSU: Kolink Core Series 500W 80 Plus Certified // Case: AVP Viper Mini Tower

Other:

PS4 Pro // PS3 // Nintendo Switch (Pokemon edition) // Nintendo 3DS // Xbox 360 // iPhone 8 Plus // Macbook Retina 2013