Need For Speed Old titles.

mrchow19910319

How do I play need for speed old titles.... like need for speed underground or need for speed most wanted (1st one)..

Last time I tried on steam, it always gave me this server connection error...

I think I am out of luck..

Do you guys have any work around for this? 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

For some of those, you're out of luck. I've attempted getting offline versions to work, but I've failed too.

If you're willing to go back a bit more, Need For Speed Porsche Unleashed (1998) is one that still works on windows 10. Good game too, but mostly singleplayer.

Edit: Perhaps some versions for other consols (WII) still work, but I haven't tried that method yet.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

6 hours ago, Imbellis said:

For some of those, you're out of luck. I've attempted getting offline versions to work, but I've failed too.

If you're willing to go back a bit more, Need For Speed Porsche Unleashed (1998) is one that still works on windows 10. Good game too, but mostly singleplayer.

Edit: Perhaps some versions for other consols (WII) still work, but I haven't tried that method yet.

lol thats some old game. not trying to be rude or anything. 

yeah.. wish I still have all of my pirated version... 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is.