cloud gaming better then local gaming for quality??

sohail14

cloud gaming is the feauture ? or failure ? cloud gaming is better ?? what happen nvidia   ,intel , amd , console ?????

one: nvidia already has a cloud gaming platform.

two: rn it's still worse, but it might be something in the future

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

one: nvidia already has a cloud gaming platform.

two: rn it's still worse, but it might be something in the future

if hardware change does price increase ???

Just now, sohail14 said:

if hardware change does price increase ???

well, at the moment it's still béta for the most. At the moment geforce now is free for that reason. pricing is hard to say rn, but I do know they use tesla's, and not consumer gpus or quadros

well, at the moment it's still béta for the most. At the moment geforce now is free for that reason. pricing is hard to say rn, but I do know they use tesla's, and not consumer gpus or quadros

in feauture not sale gpu and console ??

1 minute ago, sohail14 said:

in feauture not sale gpu and console ??

well again, these things are still in beta. I can't tell you anything rn

there some cloud mobile games with great graphics, FF13 1-3 

but they need a relative good wifi and great data plan to support. 

Just now, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

there some cloud mobile games with great graphics, FF13 1-3 

but they need a relative good wifi and great data plan to support. 

well, complete cloud gaming exists already. and I still prefer local hardware. You?

4 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

well, complete cloud gaming exists already. and I still prefer local hardware. You?

god dam 25 $ for 20 hours i cannot finish the game within 20 hours

5 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

it existed, but once populated there will be too much conflicts in competitive markets, say gpu manufacturers. 

then no cheap / "free" games will be available 

also stable server connection is always an issue

I was testing out GeForce Now (I think my beta might still be active) and it's pretty amazing. I only tried out a few games but being about to have a playable experience on PUBG with max graphics on an Intel i5-6200U (dual-core) and Intel HD Graphics 520 was pretty impressive. I was expecting issues with latency (both network and input) but I didn't have any issues playing the game and getting kills as long as I was connected to wired ethernet (GeForce Now wouldn't login on wireless due to the latency). As for the quality, I would say the video quality was in between a really good Twitch stream and playing it locally on a PC (I know that's subjective, but we all see things differently). During game play I think my FPS dropped to 72 a few times, but it was mostly above 100 FPS (I would say average was in the 130s) and there was no stuttering or anything like that on my end.

Edited by KuJoe
My memory was wrong on my FPS numbers, looked up an old review I wrote and corrected those numbers.

-KuJoe

6 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

it existed, but once populated there will be too much conflicts in competitive markets, say gpu manufacturers. 

then no cheap / "free" games will be available 

also stable server connection is always an issue

Well, geforce now is technicly free rn

27 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

Well, geforce now is technicly free rn

27 minutes ago, KuJoe said:

I was testing out GeForce Now (I think my beta might still be active) and it's pretty amazing. I only tried out a few games but being about to have a playable experience at 60FPS on PUBG with max graphics on an Intel i5-6200U (dual-core) and Intel HD Graphics 520 was pretty impressive. I was expecting issues with latency (both network and input) but I didn't have any issues playing the game and getting kills as long as I was connected to wired ethernet (GeForce Now wouldn't login on wireless due to the latency). As for the quality, I would say the video quality was in between a really good Twitch stream and playing it locally on a PC (I know that's subjective, but we all see things differently). During game play I think my FPS dropped to the high 50s a few times, but it was mostly above 60FPS and there was no stuttering or anything like that on my end.

only for subcription and games are free ?? not only geforce other one like shadow and vortex ???

Just now, sohail14 said:

only for subcription and games are free ?? not only geforce other one like shadow and vortex ???

The GeForce Now beta is free, once it's out of beta it will cost money. You also need to own the games to play them. How it works is you login to the GeForce Now application and then login to your Battle.net/Origin/Steam/etc... to play the games you own.

-KuJoe

3 minutes ago, KuJoe said:

The GeForce Now beta is free, once it's out of beta it will cost money. You also need to own the games to play them. How it works is you login to the GeForce Now application and then login to your Battle.net/Origin/Steam/etc... to play the games you own.

graphics quality any defference between cloud and pc ??

It will always be different. Please go re-read my post for an example.

-KuJoe

5 minutes ago, sohail14 said:

well, geforce now is running around a stock 1080 or 1060. not sure. but you need a good (best wired) connection and be pretty close to the servers to let it work properly. but I'm close to both Germany and the UK, so i'm not the one to ask

3 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

well, geforce now is running around a stock 1080 or 1060. not sure. but you need a good (best wired) connection and be pretty close to the servers to let it work properly. but I'm close to both Germany and the UK, so i'm not the one to ask

so they announce cloud gaming then why nvidia anounce next gen gpu in public and why they sell ??

so they announce cloud gaming then why nvidia anounce next gen gpu in public and why they sell ??

because most people still prefer local gaming over cloud gaming. and geforce now is going to be a paid subscription, but because it's in béta it's still free. remember what I and @KuJoe say.

because most people still prefer local gaming over cloud gaming. and geforce now is going to be a paid subscription, but because it's in béta it's still free. remember what I and @KuJoe say.

any chance next gpu coming low price not like 2080ti cost ??? because i know i have 1070 they will gone soon and recently 2080ti release cost is so much what will actually playing cloud game without  upgrade hardware this will better or not 

Upgrading the hardware on the hardware running GeForce Now will not improve anything on the user's end. They can only do so much compression over a network.

-KuJoe

5 minutes ago, KuJoe said:

Upgrading the hardware on the hardware running GeForce Now will not improve anything on the user's end. They can only do so much compression over a network.

so i think pc way better right ??

1 hour ago, sohail14 said:

Imo yeah. With a 1070 you'll be fine

2 hours ago, sohail14 said:

It all depends, if you have a good gaming PC then yes, you'll have a better experience on a PC. If you have a low powered PC then a service like GeForce Now will let you play games you otherwise could not.

-KuJoe