[Case] Looking for a beast case

Fabledrac

The 900D would be a great choice, it seems to have such great accessibility features, like the magnetic fan filters and lower HDD door. Myself, I found someone selling their perfect condition Cosmos II for $220 so I couldn't pass that up. :D  One thing that I'd say is that I found the top bars/handles on the Cosmos to be quite useful for moving the case around as I didn't need to crouch all the way down to pick it up by the bottom. Yay for not needing a chiropractor!

As for the portability and weight of the two, the Cosmos is about 15% heavier, 3.4kgs, but the handles on the Cosmos will really help your back. But if you are a smaller human being  :P then you'll need help moving these huge cases especially once filled with components. One last thing is I love the hinged doors on the Cosmos, they have such a quality feel to them but I REALLY want one of these clear side panels... Of course then it will make the case heavier!  :o

cmII_cm2_cosmos_cooler_master_clear_wind

I have an 800D and it's definitely made for watercooling over airflow. The HAF is all about airflow.

There's also caselabs and little devil if you want the big budget stuff.

I'd personally recommend the 900D if you want a beast case. I kinda wish the window wouldn't shot the drive bays, but I'm sure an acrylic mod is easy enough to cover those or make em a feature in the build.