Air cooling for CPU + watercooling for GPU?

I put this in general discussion because I'm not exactly sure where to put it, I'm not really asking for advice on air cooling or watercooling. I was thinking about having a nice air cooler (NH-D14/Silver Arrow?), and a watercooling loop just for the GPUs. I'm asking this because I do have a watercooling kit that I used for a while (pump has some issues, I'll get it replaced) with a 360mm rad. The waterblock is really scratched up (an unnamed person put it in a box of fan screws), and I don't have most of the CPU mounting hardware. My CPU is also a 3930k @ 4.5GHz, which would really heat up the loop. Is this a good/bad idea? If anyone in the forum has a AC+WC setup, any input is appreciated.

Spoiler

It is probably manageable, but it would look weird lol. I would put a H220 and expand it with your 360 if the case has the room.

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

It is probably manageable, but it would look weird lol. I would put a H220 and expand it with your 360 if the case has the room.

Do you think the H220 could push a 360+240, CPU and 2 GPUs? Seems like a little much.

Spoiler

Do you think the H220 could push a 360+240, CPU and 2 GPUs? Seems like a little much.

Worse case scenario, let us say the CPU needs the 360 to be cool. Even with that, the 2 GPUs can go on with the 240 rads happily while being cooled (See people using 120 AIOs with Kraken G10s on 290s)

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

it can, swiftech does it in their showcase of  one of linus' videos of last years ces

AC+WC setup

OSOMOmR.png?1

might as well just use a G10(s) and H55(s) + air

If you do a loop for the GPU alone you can throw the CPU in while you're at it since all it needs is a 40$ rad and a whatever block. If your block isn't scratched to hell, you can probably repair most of it. 

Error: 410