durale screen protector for iphone 7

a7mddiaa

i did a post simillar to this about a week or 2 ago and people said it was same for all

but my screen protector that i bought 1 hour ago just broke so i need to buy a new durable not shitty one under 20/25 dollar any recommendations? 

I've used the JETech tempered glass ones on my iphones for the past like 5 years, saved my phone every time. 

Have one on my X right now and it saved it from a drop about a month ago

https://www.amazon.ca/JETech-Screen-Protector-4-7-Inch-Tempered/dp/B01KNVF4SI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1538500979&sr=8-3&keywords=screen+protector+iphone+7

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

hard to go wrong with a screen protector, I guess if you dont take a knife to it it wont break after an hour. I got a cheap one off of amazon for about $3 and have had it for over a year.

2 minutes ago, Slottr said:

I've used the JETech tempered glass ones on my iphones for the past like 5 years, saved my phone every time. 

https://www.amazon.ca/JETech-Screen-Protector-4-7-Inch-Tempered/dp/B01KNVF4SI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1538500979&sr=8-3&keywords=screen+protector+iphone+7

can this handle pocket height drops with out damage ?

1 minute ago, Defaultio1 said:

hard to go wrong with a screen protector, I guess if you dont take a knife to it it wont break after an hour. I got a cheap one off of amazon for about $3 and have had it for over a year.

it droped from shorter than pocket drop height and cracked WTF

1 minute ago, a7mddiaa said:

it droped from shorter than pocket drop height and cracked WTF

Stop dropping your phone?

Get a case + screen protector

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

of course i did not on purpose i had it on my legs and when i stood up i forgot it was on ma legs so it fell

13 hours ago, a7mddiaa said:

i did a post simillar to this about a week or 2 ago and people said it was same for all

but my screen protector that i bought 1 hour ago just broke so i need to buy a new durable not shitty one under 20/25 dollar any recommendations? 

Instead of going for tempered glass which is useless these days, try a combo of screen protector and case. Both provides scratch and drop protection. My two cents will be a Spigen case and a case-fit Gadgetshieldz screen protector.

On 10/2/2018 at 11:24 AM, Slottr said:

I have this one on my phone and it cracked after only about 1 month of use. It doesn’t bother me in the slightest though. After about 5 months, my screen protector is full of scratches and cracks. But it’s still in one piece. But I am rough with my phone. I must have put it inside a pocket with nails and tools. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2018 at 8:31 AM, Michael57654 said:

Instead of going for tempered glass which is useless these days

why would they be useless?