Which is better? Rx 460 or R9 270

I am buying a graphic card

In my country price of graphic card are not very accurate.. i have two options only.. to buy r9 270 gigabyte 2 gb ddr5 model or rx 460 2 gb..

First tell me which is better.. and if rx 460 better then r9 270 then is it that better because the price is very high of rx 460 then r9 270

R9 270 cost me.around 70$ 

And rx 460 cost me around 130$

My pc specs are follows

Core 2 quad q6600 overclocked to 3.0 GHz

5 Gb ram.

Considering your specs i'd go for that R9. 

17 minutes ago, Pixel5 said:

http://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-RX-460-vs-AMD-R9-270/3641vs3149

the 460 is better overall but for this price difference i would get the 270

Ok thank u so much.. i have to ask one more question i have a 375 watt dell power supply it has one 6 pin connector and i can manage one more 6 pin connector with tha help of dongle/rizer that converts sata power into 6 pin connector.. because this model of r9 needs two 6 pin connector so the question is that .. can this card run on a 375 watt power supply i know it requires more mention on the web but looking at the power consumption of this card in load is not that much so can i risk it just for 2-3 months?

14 minutes ago, Konrad_K said:

Considering your specs i'd go for that R9. 

Ok thank u so much.. i have to ask one more question i have a 375 watt dell power supply it has one 6 pin connector and i can manage one more 6 pin connector with tha help of dongle/rizer that converts sata power into 6 pin connector.. because this model of r9 needs two 6 pin connector so the question is that .. can this card run on a 375 watt power supply i know it requires more mention on the web but looking at the power consumption of this card in load is not that much so can i risk it just for 2-3 months?

that depends on how many amps your PSU can push over the 12V rail, 375W could be enough if the 12V Rail gets most of it.

Just now, Muhammad Osama said:

It is a risk, especially if you use a MOLEX/SATA -> 6PIN-8PIN

You could, but it could fry your card.

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

5 minutes ago, Pixel5 said:

that depends on how many amps your PSU can push over the 12V rail, 375W could be enough if the 12V Rail gets most of it.

Ohh ok so in your opinion if i cannot buy the power supply right now so should i wait or connect it right now?

6 minutes ago, Sfekke said:

It is a risk, especially if you use a MOLEX/SATA -> 6PIN-8PIN

You could, but it could fry your card.

Ohh ok so in your opinion if i cannot buy the power supply right now so should i wait or connect it right now?

Just now, Muhammad Osama said:

If you can wait, I'd do it.

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

12 minutes ago, Muhammad Osama said:

Why do you need two? An R9 270 only requires one six-pin. 

3 hours ago, Konrad_K said:

Why do you need two? An R9 270 only requires one six-pin. 

The gigabyte model requires two