Android Emulator

So I make memes. I mean, who doesn't. Many people do it on their phone but I do it on my computer. It is a pain in the a$$ to export a video to google drive then email it to myself and download it onto my phone. On an old laptop I used to have Blue Stacks, An android Emulator. I didn't really care for that laptop so I just carelessly download blue stacks. So should I download it again, should I download something else? I'm just trying to make my life easier. (Plus I do care about my current PC)

remix OS

remix is essentially android, has full google play app store but is a PC OS. take a look at it.

12 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

remix OS

remix is essentially android, has full google play app store but is a PC OS. take a look at it.

>whatsthis.jpg

>pc is powerful enough to run VMs

>letsgo.jpg

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

28 minutes ago, SHG_Marsh said:

So I make memes. I mean, who doesn't. Many people do it on their phone but I do it on my computer. It is a pain in the a$$ to export a video to google drive then email it to myself and download it onto my phone.

I don't make memes; in fact, I detest them for fueling our ever-developing ADHD attention spans due to misuse of the internet as a functional tool. But I digress, as this is not the time nor place for that argument. My question is why are you exporting videos to Google Drive, then emailing them to yourself to download to your phone? Just install the Google Drive app on your phone and bam! access to your Google Drive files.

Also, is there a reason you export them to your phone? Unless you're posting them to Instagram, I don't understand the need to export to phone since you can post to literally all other online social media platforms from PC, except Instagram.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

What about Android X86?

4 minutes ago, kirashi said:

I don't make memes; in fact, I detest them for fueling our ever-developing ADHD attention spans due to misuse of the internet as a functional tool. But I digress, as this is not the time nor place for that argument. My question is why are you exporting videos to Google Drive, then emailing them to yourself to download to your phone? Just install the Google Drive app on your phone and bam! access to your Google Drive files.

Also, is there a reason you export them to your phone? Unless you're posting them to Instagram, I don't understand the need to export to phone since you can post to literally all other online social media platforms from PC, except Instagram.

I post them on instagram

3 minutes ago, RorzNZ said:

What about Android X86?

Unstable and really weird

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

She/they 

Just now, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

Unstable and really weird

Worked great on my Acer Aspire One back in the day. It had terminal as well so worked lovely for work. 

Just now, RorzNZ said:

Worked great on my Acer Aspire One back in the day. It had terminal as well so worked lovely for work. 

Huh, still RemixOS looks like a better option

She/they 

1 minute ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

Huh, still RemixOS looks like a better option

It's certainly been a while since I've looked into something like this. I was one of the alpha testers for BlueStacks lol. 

Just now, RorzNZ said:

It's certainly been a while since I've looked into something like this. I was one of the alpha testers for BlueStacks lol. 

Same. I used it on a HP Stream 11

8 minutes ago, SHG_Marsh said:

I post them on instagram

Gotcha, then I totally understand the need to put these videos on your phone. (or in this case, find an emulator.) If you continue with your phone though, you can skip the email and download step by simply installing Google Drive on both your phone and computer so it can sync between the 2 devices.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Just now, SHG_Marsh said:

Is Remix OS an emulator 

I don't want a new OS

So I am trying to send my friends my memes I make. I was going to use an emulator but they can't find my computer files. So then I turned to discord but my files are larger than 8 mb. SO what do I do. (Not using email. I also don't want to put files on my phone because my mom checks my phone randomly)

I use NOX
It works, it's not bloated like Bluestack, have the option to be rooted or not, is customize-able the same way an android device is, it's not limiting you in any way, it doesn't lag for no reason AND, games like Fate/Grand Order actually work with it, when it doesn't with many other Android emulators. (Also support Fortnite, PUBG, FF Brave Exodus, etc, etc etc)

It has ads for apps on the homescreen, but those are built-in their default launcher.

If you get a new launcher off the playstore (or sideloaded from your PC), you can get rid of all the ads and basically get a near stock android experience. 

You can even delete their launcher if you root the emulator and use whatever app that lets you delete "system apps" out, after which you can undo the root quickly and easily.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 minute ago, Himommies said:

So are the files on your PC or phone?

My computer. They are mostly videos. I also do some editing for my brother

Just now, SHG_Marsh said:

My computer. They are mostly videos. I also do some editing for my brother

So just email them on the computer?

What does th phone have to do with anything

My life

I want to send them to my friends and Gmail (What I mainly use) doesn't allow some of my files for some reason. I don't know why. It sends an error message saying "Unable to upload file". My guess is because the file has to upload to Drive

Right now what I do is put it on drive then save it to files on my phone and then download it

On 14/08/2018 at 6:34 AM, SHG_Marsh said:

So I am trying to send my friends my memes I make. I was going to use an emulator but they can't find my computer files. So then I turned to discord but my files are larger than 8 mb. SO what do I do. (Not using email. I also don't want to put files on my phone because my mom checks my phone randomly)

Use shareit