New RAM, new MOBO BIOS update needed?

Hello everyone, I'm currently building a gaming PC for the ground up and was wondering, if I'm buying both RAM and MOBO new from a store is there a chance that I will need to update the MOBO's BIOS for the RAM to run properly?
I'm buying an MSI Z370 PC PRO and was considering Corsair vengeance LPX, DDR4, 2x8GB, 3000MHz, CL15 (CMK16GX4M2B3000C15). I checked both MOBO's and memory's compatibility lists and they should work together. However I was not able to find any information on due to what or when is BIOS update needed and since I am unable to update it myself (would need working memory for that) and am not to happy about the idea of taking my hardware to a shop and paying for updating it, I'd like to know how does it work. 
Sorry for a messy post but I'm kinda in a hurry and would appreciate any help, thank you.

MOBO compatibility listhttps://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/Z370-PC-PRO#support-mem-5

RAM specs: https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Memory/VENGEANCE®-LPX-16GB-(2x8GB)-DDR4-DRAM-3000MHz-C15-Memory-Kit---Black/p/CMK16GX4M2B3000C15

28 minutes ago, Logi_Warrior said:

I'd assume that it's supported from the factory installed BIOS.

3000C15 is so common you really shouldn't need to worry about support.

As far asBIOS updating goes you can either

1. flash the update in windows (whether or not MSI allows/has support for that you'd need to check)
  2. flash the new bios in bios (wow) by using a USB stick to copy the new bios to and finding the update bios option. This is the preferred way.

MSI FAQ seems to cover most things. As with the manual which you can probably download.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III