Need help with amazon

GrizzlyBear0

So umm  you can search my history if you'd like but i been searching and built a new pc and i bought the most parts but i have yet to buy the last part which is a power supply i have found the perfect tier 2 psu that's  cheap on amazon but my money is in paypal.

I'm kinda looking for someone to help me. someone i can send the money to on paypal so they can gift me an amazon gift card if you're willing to help me add me on discord or pm me or something.

UnknownRaz#2239

Amazon doesn't accept paypal which hence why i'm  trying to find someone to help me.

6 hours ago, GrizzlyBear0 said:

So umm  you can search my history if you'd like but i been searching and built a new pc and i bought the most parts but i have yet to buy the last part which is a power supply i have found the perfect tier 2 psu that's  cheap on amazon but my money is in paypal.

I'm kinda looking for someone to help me. someone i can send the money to on paypal so they can gift me an amazon gift card if you're willing to help me add me on discord or pm me or something.

UnknownRaz#2239

Amazon doesn't accept paypal which hence why i'm  trying to find someone to help me.

Do you have a credit card? or a Bank Account?

You could simply withdraw the money from your PayPal account back into your bank account, and then buy an Amazon gift card at one of the many retail locations that sell them:

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=13582391011

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 hour ago, dalekphalm said:

Do you have a credit card? or a Bank Account?

You could simply withdraw the money from your PayPal account back into your bank account, and then buy an Amazon gift card at one of the many retail locations that sell them:

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=13582391011

i'm from a place where there is no near by...... retail seller

and the money is in my anonymous visa which amazon does not accept! i can take transfer  but it takes too much fees for that hence why i need help.

Sorry, trading digital goods like this isn't allowed on this site, due to the difficulty in preventing or recovering from fraud. That's not to say that you're a fraudster, but these rules exist to protect everyone on the site.

Topic locked.

HTTP/2 203