Getting a new DSLR, Which is best of these options.

So I currently own a nikon d3300, its been an amazing camera for me however I need to upgrade. I have some great pricing on nikons available to me while canons I get for normal pricing. 

The main cameras ive been looking at are the following

Nikon: D7500, D610, D750,

Canon: 80D, 6D mark 1

I will be using these for mostly photos (90-95% of the time) While doing occasional video. I like the really quick turn on time with my current nikon and would like to keep that, I also would like to get one with a flexible screen for more difficult shots but id rather get something better without flexible screen than the other way around. Not sure what else to add. But I appreciate any advice/questions etc. 

my dad owns a D750 and my mum owns a 70D (older model than the 80D) personally i prefer my mums as i love the way it takes pictures and the way it just operates, my dads is a little confusing to operate just from the amount of functions (the cannon has a lot of functions as well but i just like how it is organised on the camera) overall i would recommend the canon but if you asked my dad he would recommend his,best to find a camera shop and play around with them both and see which one is preferable 

Do you have any glass for your current camera? 

The d750 is the best choice of the 3, but old in the tooth and thus I'm not sure if its worth the money you'd probably be spending on it. I would advise that you look at a used d7200 or d500 if you want to go APS-C, which would also allow you to use any crop glass you may already have, or if you want to go Full Frame, go with a d810 or d800E (probably the former). 

As far as the Canons are concerned, the 80d is not worth it over an 800d at this point and the 6d is very old, the primary issue being the AF system, which feels very dated when in use. Therefore, I'd refrain from buying Canon at this time. 

6700k|Hyper 212 EVO|Asus Z170 Deluxe|GTX970 STRIX|16gb 2400mhz Teamgroup memory|Samsung 950 PRO+ 2TB Seagate HDD| CM Realpower M1000|H440

"The tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations" Adam Smith

Take a look at my flickr?:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/150012948@N06/

23 hours ago, cc143 said:

Do you have any glass for your current camera? 

The d750 is the best choice of the 3, but old in the tooth and thus I'm not sure if its worth the money you'd probably be spending on it. I would advise that you look at a used d7200 or d500 if you want to go APS-C, which would also allow you to use any crop glass you may already have, or if you want to go Full Frame, go with a d810 or d800E (probably the former). 

As far as the Canons are concerned, the 80d is not worth it over an 800d at this point and the 6d is very old, the primary issue being the AF system, which feels very dated when in use. Therefore, I'd refrain from buying Canon at this time. 

Agree with you. He could get a D750 if he gets a good used deal. (1000€ ish) 

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

I can get a d750 new for 1200 right now but ive decided that im going to use my fathers d600 in meantime and wait for the d760 or which ever refresh it will be.

What lenses have you got for your current camera?

15 hours ago, ImpulseRez said:

What lenses have you got for your current camera?

I have the stock 18-55 and a 55-200mm but im selling the lenses with my current camera. 

On 03/07/2018 at 9:25 PM, pommedeterror007 said:

I can get a d750 new for 1200 right now but ive decided that im going to use my fathers d600 in meantime and wait for the d760 or which ever refresh it will be.

There is some speculation that the d750 replacement will be a mirrorless camera, which would probably be a good segment for their mirrorless system. 

That is a sound decision though, even though, I don't see them releasing something that will go for under 2000 for some time. 

6700k|Hyper 212 EVO|Asus Z170 Deluxe|GTX970 STRIX|16gb 2400mhz Teamgroup memory|Samsung 950 PRO+ 2TB Seagate HDD| CM Realpower M1000|H440

"The tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations" Adam Smith

Take a look at my flickr?:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/150012948@N06/