Good, cheap PC speakers?

dave4shmups

My Dad has a pair of cheap Inland speakers, but they feel really cheap.  On the other hand, I definitely don’t want to spend a lot of money-I don’t care about subwoofers, and things like that.  I have looked at monitors with built-in speakers, but I don’t know what the quality of those are.

3 minutes ago, dave4shmups said:

My Dad has a pair of cheap Inland speakers, but they feel really cheap.  On the other hand, I definitely don’t want to spend a lot of money-I don’t care about subwoofers, and things like that.  I have looked at monitors with built-in speakers, but I don’t know what the quality of those are.

Here are some for less than 50 bucks.

1.https://www.amazon.com/Z200-Stereo-Sound-Multiple-Devices/dp/B00EZ9XKCM

2.https://www.google.com/shopping/product/1522831283517466862?lsf=seller:6136318,store:7605366947182327149&prds=oid:8614858247504814573&q=best+desktop+speakers+under+50+bucks&hl=en&ei=G7rgWsvgG8GMtgWn-6aABw&lsft=gclid:EAIaIQobChMIuKab_vjV2gIVk4hpCh210wE2EAQYBCABEgLvPfD_BwE

Well you have 2 options. You get a cheap set from logitech or you get some studio monitors.

Just don't stick to monitors with built-in speakers because they sound usually absolutely awful.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

2 hours ago, samcool55 said:

Well you have 2 options. You get a cheap set from logitech or you get some studio monitors.

Just don't stick to monitors with built-in speakers because they sound usually absolutely awful.

That's what I figured.  As far as a budget goes, under $50.

Just now, dave4shmups said:

That's what I figured.  As far as a budget goes, under $50.

In that case go logitech, you won't find decent studio monitors for that price.

Just get whatever you like the look of and think is a decent price. They don't have complete garbage so whatever you buy should be somewhat decent for the price.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon