Pre-Assembled Graphics Card Liquid Cooling

At some point in the future I plan to build a pc and I want to liquid-cool the graphics card but I don't want to deal with all the work (and money) associated with setting up custom cooling, so I was wondering if there are any pre-assembled graphics card coolers, I can find plenty for CPUs but none for graphics cards. Would it be possible to cool a graphics card with a CPU cooler?

What is actually supposed to go here? Some people put their specs, others put random comments or remarks about themselves or others, and there are a few who put cryptic statements.

Look up the EKWB predator series. Or use something like the NZXT G12. The EKWB predators are basically custom loop AIOs. The NZXT bracket lets you take a CPU AIO and mount it to the gpu. Both of these will require you to remove your stock gpu cooler though I believe, so make sure that does not void your warranty if you care about it. 

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

There are the MSI Seahawk and Gigabyte Waterforce cards. I don't know how much better they'll be than a proper aircooled one though, given that they only have a 120mm radiator.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

2 good suggestions above. For your description i’d Go with a card that comes with an AIo cooler attached from factory.

i personally used an EK Phoenix (predator replacement) which means swapping the stock card cooler over for a water block but then it just clips to the radiator AIO style so there’s no filling etc to deal with.

A decent air cooler will be quieter and more reliable (while also being much cheaper) . If you really want to a G12 is a good way to go though

That's an F in the profile pic

On 3/16/2018 at 9:33 AM, Froody129 said:

A decent air cooler will be quieter and more reliable (while also being much cheaper) . If you really want to a G12 is a good way to go though

It's a fact that graphics cards get very hot, many people think that since their average running temperatures are greater than CPUs they do not need to be cooled as much, this is not (from what I can tell) true, I just would like to find something that will bring GPU temps down to around 35-45C.

What is actually supposed to go here? Some people put their specs, others put random comments or remarks about themselves or others, and there are a few who put cryptic statements.

EK MLC phoenix waterblocks and rads is about as exotic and pre-built as it gets.  Its just snap together quick disconnects.   I use a 120mm rad and waterblock on my 1080 ti

On 3/19/2018 at 12:47 AM, Gullerback said:

EK MLC phoenix waterblocks and rads is about as exotic and pre-built as it gets.  Its just snap together quick disconnects.   I use a 120mm rad and waterblock on my 1080 ti

What are your temps like?

13 hours ago, Computernaut said:

What are your temps like?

33c idle (no downclock).   Highest i've seen was 62c playing vermintide 2 with no fps cap.   Usually depending on the game and resolution it hovers around 45/52

Edit: Ambient 22c

My issue with EK MLC phoenix is that (I assume) I still have to fill it with water/cooling agent, I just want something I can hook up to the card and a fan mount and have done, I don't mind an air-cooler if I can get good temps.

No you don’t fill them they are pre-filled.

the quick disconnects don’t leak when you put them together so it stays filled even when you install it.

my MLC 360 keeps my gpu temps under 50 with the fans running on their lowest! On max fan speed it’s aboit 35!

a 360 rad is obviously overkill tho...