Creator Image on Floatplane.

RileyTheFox

I created a Floatplane account for if I subscribe to a creator in the future and when I clicked on BitWit Ultra this happened:

EnLECiv.png

The LTT one works fine. 

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700  

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070

MOBO: ASUS Z370-F STRIX  

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz

There is a Floatplane website now?

Quote=Reply      Feel free to tag me or sth if you have questions about Liquid Metal :) ROCKETS ARE LIFE                                                                      My current build:                                    

CPU: I7 6700k@4.7Ghz 1.31sth V; Liquid Metal (Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut) | Cooler: Corsair H100iv2 | GPU: HIS R9 390 | Motherboard: Asus Z170-A | RAM: 16GB 2133Mhz HyperX FuryX | Storage: 1x 250GB Samsung 960 Evo 1x random 4TB 7200RPM HDD | Case: Lian Li Alpha  550W | PSU: Corsair RM650i | Misc.: 6x Lian Li 120mm Bora RGB Fans

My Build Log: 

1 minute ago, thelordofwarr said:

There is a Floatplane website now?

Yes, if you watched WAN show you would know that it was up and available as of last week. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Wan show was at 2am for me also I don't really watch it

Just now, legacy99 said:

Yes, if you watched WAN show you would know that it was up and available as of last week. 

Quote=Reply      Feel free to tag me or sth if you have questions about Liquid Metal :) ROCKETS ARE LIFE                                                                      My current build:                                    

CPU: I7 6700k@4.7Ghz 1.31sth V; Liquid Metal (Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut) | Cooler: Corsair H100iv2 | GPU: HIS R9 390 | Motherboard: Asus Z170-A | RAM: 16GB 2133Mhz HyperX FuryX | Storage: 1x 250GB Samsung 960 Evo 1x random 4TB 7200RPM HDD | Case: Lian Li Alpha  550W | PSU: Corsair RM650i | Misc.: 6x Lian Li 120mm Bora RGB Fans

My Build Log: 

Just now, thelordofwarr said:

Wan show was at 2am for me also I don't really watch it

You can watch the VOD they upload to Youtube afterwards. Even if you dont want to watch it all, members post time stamps for the start of each topic so you can skip and watch what you want. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

2 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

You can watch the VOD they upload to Youtube afterwards. Even if you dont want to watch it all, members post time stamps for the start of each topic so you can skip and watch what you want. 

But would it make any difference watching it on the floatplane platfrom or here?

My Build Log: 

Just log out of the floatplane web site -- bottom left--user Icon

Relog in using -- this-- more sign in option-- use LTT forum  account option ( first one on top )

You should log into the real web site

12 minutes ago, thelordofwarr said:

But would it make any difference watching it on the floatplane platfrom or here?

The plan is to move the videos off the forums and solely onto that floatplane site in the future. 

If you wanna help find any bugs for when that happens, it kinda does make a difference where you watch :P

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

10 minutes ago, thelordofwarr said:

WAN isn't on FP. But it's best source of any behind the scenes info you can get. Website has been online for past 4 months. Official alpha was released this week.

As for OP, do you have LTT/Bitwit subscription already?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

WAN isn't on FP. But it's best source of any behind the scenes info you can get. Website has been online for past 4 months. Official alpha was released this week.

As for OP, do you have LTT/Bitwit subscription already?

Yes I have a floatplane subscription, I also linked my forum account on floatplane already

My Build Log: 

6 minutes ago, thelordofwarr said:

Yes I have a floatplane subscription, I also linked my forum account on floatplane already

And yet this all was surprise?

(OP = Original Post/er, I can't tag on mobile)

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Just now, LoGiCalDrm said:

And yet this all was surprise?

(OP = Original Post/er, I can't tag on mobile)

1. didnÖ't know that

2. I just did it after reading it here

My Build Log: