My SSD is showing 0 bytes out of 223gb available. Has it died?

Cohacq

5HecacC.png

As you can see, it shows no available memory. Drive is a 5 year old OCZ Agility 3.

Your drive just looks like it's full.

can you access the files on it, if yes then it's fine you've just filled it up. If no try unplugging and plugging it back in again to check the connection

The owner of "too many" computers, called

The Lord of all Toasters (1920X 1080ti 32GB)

The Toasted Controller (i5 4670, R9 380, 24GB)

The Semi Portable Toastie machine (i7 3612QM (was an i3) intel HD 4000 16GB)'

Bread and Butter Pudding (i7 7700HQ, 1050ti, 16GB)

Pinoutbutter Sandwhich (raspberry pi 3 B)

The Portable Slice of Bread (N270, HAHAHA, 2GB)

Muffinator (C2D E6600, Geforce 8400, 6GB, 8X2TB HDD)

Toastbuster (WIP, should be cool)

loaf and let dough (A printer that doesn't print black ink)

The Cheese Toastie (C2D (of some sort), GTX 760, 3GB, win XP gaming machine)

The Toaster (C2D, intel HD, 4GB, 2X1TB NAS)

Matter of Loaf and death (some old shitty AMD laptop)

windybread (4X E5470, intel HD, 32GB ECC) (use coming soon, maybe)

And more, several more

Its going back and forth between 0 and 234kb free. It also reads extremely slowly. Currently trying to copy my Documents folder to my Raid 1 array, and its bouncing between kilobytes and 100mbps.

The OCZ Vertex 2 along with the entire Agility series as a whole was honestly trash, so it could be near death, yes.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

18 minutes ago, Cohacq said:

Drive is a    5     year      old       OCZ    Agility    3.

image.png.0bfb52fc843650aa4cdaeb1c541dce1e.png

That SSD is crusty AF.

Its probably at the end of its life. You can check it with a SMART Tool like HW Monitor to see what its reading at, but im going to guess its smart life is 0%. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

You guys were right. I removed enough stuff to download Crystaldiskinfo. False alarm. I also appear to be the only one in the world with a still working OCZ Agility.

image.png.fe8a8922f9c718447389ef9490d1aa6e.png

43 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

The OCZ Vertex 2 along with the entire Agility series as a whole was honestly trash, so it could be near death, yes.

36 minutes ago, Generallee said:

image.png.0bfb52fc843650aa4cdaeb1c541dce1e.png

That SSD is crusty AF.

28 minutes ago, Cohacq said:

You guys were right. I removed enough stuff to download Crystaldiskinfo. False alarm. I also appear to be the only one in the world with a still working OCZ Agility.

No, I have an 480 GB Agility 3 as well.  It was in a college laptop for 4+ years and is now in a SFF build I made by recycling the laptop's components, including CPU, RAM, and storage.  I mean, it's no EVO 850 for sure, but it's faster than a mechanical drive and it's in a low priority machine so might as well run it till it dies.

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

No, I have an 480 GB Agility 3 as well.  It was in a college laptop for 4+ years and is now in a SFF build I made by recycling the laptop's components, including CPU, RAM, and storage.  I mean, it's no EVO 850 for sure, but it's faster than a mechanical drive and it's in a low priority machine so might as well run it till it dies.

Mines in my main and only rig, as I cant afford to replace it. Caused me quite a panic when games wouldn't start :)